The Crossings at Hancock Creek - Fort Myers, FL

I am very happy with the people and accommodations here. They serve decent food and keep a very clean and attractive place.

Taking Good Care of My Father

This time around things are working out a lot better for my father with his move to this community. I'am very comfortable with his move here. They are taking great care of him, and his needs. The staff have been attentive, and helpful. There are activities offered through out the day. They do serve well balanced meals overall. I do feel he is safe, and in very good hands at this community. Everything is working out well for us here, and I would recommend it.

Great Respite Stay Experience For My Mother Here

I was very satisfied with my mother's respite stay experience here. She was very happy with her stay here. She says everybody was very kind. The staff was great, they were very attentive. The community met all her needs, I knew she was in good hands here. They were very accommodating with doing everything last minute for me. The community looks great, everything very nice and clean.

My Friend Is Still Getting Comfortable

I have my friend living at this community and the experience is good for the care part. My friend complains about feeling like a jail because the facility is secure. There is an open garden and I hope he uses that to go out too. The community seems to make good food, he gets diabetic meals and gets help with his medication.

Hollie Bragg

Thank you for your review – your feedback is valuable to us and we’ll keep your comments in mind as we continue to enhance your experience. Please feel free to share more with us at G5 Direct.