Cache Valley Assisted Living - Providence, UT

This site has been very accommodating and helpful during a transition that is stressful at best.

The place is adequate...

My friend is doing well since his move into the Cashe Valley Assisted Living. The staff is all friendly and the place is kept clean. I have been there during meal time, and the food is served in an adequate amount. I would recommend this place to anyone looking.

Ready to go!

I took a tour and thought that the community was nice. The staff was good at showing us everything and answering all questions. I was impressed with the community. My loved one would have went here, but they had no open spaces.

Nice

Looked nice. Quiet and homey

Providence Assisted Living is situated in an ideal residential setting close to the mountains and beautiful scenery. We are a 40-bed facility, which allows for close interaction between the staff, residents and family members. We provide activities pertinent to the needs of the residents and we are the only facility in the area with alarms on each door to further insure safety of our resdents. We are new, clean, cozy, odor-free, and ideal for the clientele we serve.