Gardens Assisted Living - Ogden, UT

All kinds of stuff going on

This facility has all kinds of stuff going on for residents to do in their free time. The have bingo two to three times a week which my father loves, they have singing, bible study, and occasionally they take the tenants out to places like Walmart. Everything is printed out on a calendar to let everyone know what is going on that day. The staff team does a good job in keeping every clean and organized. They take out the trash a couple times a week. The staff members are also really nice and friendly. My father seems to like to food as well. The only complaint is that they serve too much food. Also they do not seem to accommodate special dietary needs. For example for diabetics, they don’t serve sugar free ice cream. However, overall I would still recommend this location to other families.

Happiness Beginning Here

Everything is great for my parents who moved in to be a part of this community. The meals have been tasty and the activities have been enjoyable. They live in a clean community while getting great care at the same time. My parents are really happy being residents here.

excellent

My experience with Gardens Assisted Living has really been excellent. They were very friendly and helpful. They took their time helping my mother get set up and really helped to make it a very smooth transition.