Barrington Place Alzheimer's Special Care - Clinton, UT

Barrington Place Alzheimer's Special Care - Clinton, UT has yet not published prices.

Caring and Compassionate

I can't say enough about their staff and facility. They took great care of my Grandmother until the day she passed. My Grandmother was the first resident at the facility and I have watched the facility grow. It has been an amazing experience to see how loving and compassionate the staff are to each and everyone.
I am a caregiver my self and toured many facilities in the area. Putting your loved one in a care facility is not a easy task. We choose this facility before it even opened because we felt it had great concepts and really understood how to take care of Alzheimer's/Dementia. I have never looked back or regretted our decision. I am so glad that we selected the Barrington Place, they are hands down the best in the area!

My husband was well taken care of here

They are wonderful and well trained here. They are very mature, caring and patient. The care was their top priority for the residents. It is nice and clean. They would always get him up and moving around. He was always clean and shaved up nicely. He unfortunately went downhill quickly but I'm so glad we had Barrington. I would recommend them to everyone.

Wonderful and Caring Facility

My dad has been at Barrington for a month now. It is a lovely facility. The staff has been so kind to us and caring to my dad. We went to a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner there, and a fun Christmas program. One of the CNAs even sings oldies country music with my dad. I am glad he is in such a safe and secure facility.

I really love this place. It has such a home-like and comforting feel to it. The staff and management are awesome. Had a great time with my dad at their Thanksgiving dinner. Over all I think it's an A plus facility.

Great Alzheimer's care

When I was first looking for a place for my Father, I needed a community that was really close in proximity. When I first found this place I loved it. Everything here is fantastic. The people and staff have been great. This is the best place that I’ve found that specializes in Alzheimer’s care.

Felt a little forced to choose them.

I was almost set on using this facility for my dad but there were a few things that changed my mind. First, this place looks [Removed]. There's nothing fun set up for the residents and the staff always seems bored, and not at all lively. My dad wanted a private room but they said they weren't filling any private rooms because they were on the other side of the facility and that he would have to share. In passing, I had mentioned a favorite hobby of mine (canning) and they sent me a case of canning jars, but then inundated me with phone calls and emails asking if I had received the gift. It felt like they were saying I was obligated to choose them. Over all, they aren't a bad community, but with the actions it made it difficult to want to have my dad live there.

The regular staff really does seem to care for their patients. The upper management in charge of admissions seem to care more about placing someone in a bed versus actually being able to provide what they promise. Food taste as if it's premade in a microwave or frozen box, the administrator is very pushy for what feels to bed a "sale", and the rest of the management staff leaves me to wonder if this is a good place for my mother.

Yes the building is beautiful but it appears to be hiding a major staffing problem.

Great option for memory care

We have been very pleased with the services and care that my mom receives at Barrington Place. All of the staff has taken great strides to get to know all about my mom's past medical history, food likes and dislikes, interest and hobbies. [Removed], the health coordinator does not miss a beat with making sure her physician is updated with all her health concerns. [Removed], the administrator has gone to great lengths to protect my mom financially. [Removed], the program director, got my mom crocheting ( something that she enjoyed in the past, but hadn't done for years) in the first week she was there. The chef takes great pride in making sure every resident has adequate nutrition.Although it is never easy leaving your home, they have done their best to provide a supportive, kind environment to protect her dignity.

Staff are very excited to open this new facility. They definitely put in a lot of thought into making your loved one feel welcome.