Brookdale North Ogden - Ogden, UT

Brookdale North Ogden - Ogden, UT has yet not published prices.

Took a tour today with [name removed]. He was very helpful. I would love to have my cousin live here. Just need to work out the finances. [date removed]

Peace of mind

We were moving our stepmom from out of state and there was quite a bit of work involved to do this. [Removed] made all of this very easy and bent over backwards to help us. The day that we moved her in was amazing. Welcome signs were up for her, but the most important thing was how friendly the staff was. They helped us, answered our questions and were very kind and patient. She loves her new place and the friendly residents who welcomed her. We feel at peace having her here. It really is a beautiful place. Words are not enough to thank the staff, especially [Removed]!

A good tour

Mom liked this community when she visited. The person that took her on tour was nice. This community did offer some nice amenities, however the community she chose was just a little smaller.

Good care for family

This is a nice community. We like the excellent staff and the cleanliness of the community inside and out. We have enjoyed the meals with him and they are very good. The activities are offered to everyone who wants to participate. We would highly recommend this community to other families.

Good experience so far.

He's very happy with the meals.That's a highlight of his day! They are all very friendly and I have not ever had to stand around to talk to someone.They are always readily available.

great place

MY mom moved in 3 months ago and everyone is great. They have new management and it is getting better and better

Not the best memory care

I can only comment on the memory care unit my husband stayed in for a short time. They did not do a good job of cleaning the restroom he shared with a roommate. They did not help take care of his personnel needs. When I asked about this it seemed like they were passing the buck. The food is fine and the common areas seemed to be clean. On the weekends, the nurse is not on duty but is on call.

Nice Community!!

My mother has made some friends in the community. I am very happy because at home she didn't really have someone to interact with. I really like that the community is kept clean i have not seen anything wrong. She is in a safe place with wonderful friends and nice staff.

The Tour Here

I loved what I saw within this community. Everything seemed to be pretty awesome too. Based on my dad's budget this was not a fit to his budget.

Extremely Helpful

Everything went very well for my mother at this community. She will be returning home soon, but her time here was great. The community is very nice looking and everything is very clean. The staff was very helpful and welcoming. They do offer nice activities through out the week. The food was excellent, she really enjoyed the meals. They have been extremely helpful and I would recommend it.

Not enough room for Alzheimer's Patients

My mom was only there for 5 days. They keep the Alzheimer's patients on short hallway to wonder up and down and not enough room to do so. My mom always stayed in her room. They had them on the 2nd floor and was never allowed anywhere else.

kicked us out with no warning

Emeritus Estates kicked us out with no warning. She went to emergency room due to a fall and we found out she had a bladder infection. They are saying they cant take care of her now. They didn't even have enough guts to tell us to our face. They told the social workers at the hospital to tell us. They accepted her in and gave us no warning that they were kicking her out. I am not happy with this facility.

my father absolutely loves it

One thing that needs improving at Emeritus Estates is they need to follow through on their personal service plan. They seem to skip a few days of what we signed up for and pay for. I would like to see more consistency in this area. Other than that my father absolutely loves it here. He loves the people at this facility. They are really sweet. It is very clean. We were actually going to move him to another facility but he doesn't want to leave this one.

Very Helpful Staff

They had been very helpful in giving us discounts and such to help my loved one move in and stay there. They moved very quickly to get her room cleaned up before she moved in, so in general the staff is just been very helpful.

They have been excellent. They are great.

They have been excellent. They are great. The staff is really friendly and helpful. They take really good care of my mom. The food is good, they have plenty of activities. We don't have any complaints at all, about anything. They really do a great job.

When I was there visiting the people were great and friendly. They took the time to show us around. My mother has only been there a short period of time, but it seems to be working out fine. However, I recently was informed by my mother that their alarm system (to call for assistance) has been turned off and mother sat for an hour in soiled linens until someone came. This was very upsetting.

Caring and friendly staff

Overall I think they're doing a great job at Emeritus Estates! It's a nice looking community, and it is generally very well kept and clean. The staff are all very friendly, caring, and professional. The only issue I have is that the staff often seem overworked, they could stand to hire a few more people to ease the burden.

We have selected Emeritus ...

We have selected Emeritus. We don't have any plans just yet, but it is nice to know that they have respite available. Thanks for your help.

Very nice Assisted Living Residence

Very warm inviting and clean. Everyone has been very nice, genuinely including the residents.

Emeritus Estates is gorgeous. Howeve...

Emeritus Estates is gorgeous. However, we weren't as impressed with the memory unit. The joint rooms are large enough to be messy. The rooms with the walls to separate the two areas are the best of the joint rooms.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.