Our House Assisted Living of Ogden - Ogden, UT

Our House Assisted Living of Ogden - Ogden, UT has yet not published prices.

Your HOME is better than MY home maybe :)

I am so grateful we have found a home for our mother here! The staff is genuinely friendly to each other and the residents! The residents even assist each other and get help for each other! It truly is...a home! The place is always clean and nice. We took our five generation pictures in the great room last weekend! Everyone is so accomodating & generous! I come from out of town and am invited to dine with my mother! This level of care means the world to me! Thank you....every one of you...soooo much for helping w/ my mother. Now , remember to give her carrot juice everyday and I will move the 4.5 stars to 5.0 stars for care! LOL . Love and appreciate this inspired home and staff! ...from the front desk to the back door. All of you matter!!!

I Got to Visit the Community

We had a tour of this community and it was a really nice place. The person we met with was awesome and professional. It was clean through out the community.

Dad liked it here

The staff at this community have been great. They offer good food and the community is well maintained. They offer daily activities and I would recommend it. They made all the arrangements to move dad into their brand new memory care unit in an another building. They offer a lockdown area in the new building. We are looking forward to the move and that everything will be just as good.

I Had a Good Visit

I thought they representative was very upbeat, personable, and great when giving us the tour. However we kept returning to a different community.

Caring Community!!

The community has been great with my father. They have been able to meet his needs. The staff is very courteous. He has participated in some activities that they offer. The community has available transportation if my father needs it. Its kept very clean and organized