Peachtree Place and Memory Care - West Haven, UT

Peachtree Place and Memory Care - West Haven, UT has yet not published prices.

Great Experience

My father was a recent resident at Peach Tree and the experience was wonderful. The room size was perfect for him with a very nice window which let in a lot of light. The staff keeps the facility very clean. The dining room was always very inviting. There is a cute snack area with ice cream cones and popcorn that is available to the residents and their families. Even though the facility is older, the renovations are very nice and ongoing. The staff always were kind and patient-- they were always willing to answer any questions and checked on our father often to make sure he was comfortable. As he declined, they helped him eat and kept him clean while maintaining his dignity. We couldn't have been happier with our experience at Peach Tree Place.

Horrible experience

I had to place my husband here and they assured me when placing him that they would be able to take care of his needs. There are inexperienced workers here and [Removed] the director is very immature about the way he handled situations. And with a job like his you can't be that way. They kept changing his meds and not telling me about it. One time he fell and I was never told. They never changed his clothing much he would look dirty and they never shaved him. He was losing weight too. At the end of the 1st month they said they couldn't handle him I think they thought he could do for himself but couldn't and it was to much work for them. But again they knew this when they accepted him.

Wonderful experience

Peachtree Place and Memory Care has been a wonderful experience for my mom. The staff is so caring and supportive of her needs. At home, she refused to use the walker and here at Peachtree the staff encouraged her to use it and now away she goes all over the place. The staff motivates her to participate in the activities provided. They provide transportation for group excursions outside of the community. She has made friends with many of the residents, the atmosphere here is very warm and welcoming. Her room has a slider that she can go out and enjoy the fresh air and the staff takes the residents on daily walks for exercise. Peachtree was recommended to me by family members who had loved ones stay here, I would definitely recommend this to others, in fact, I would like to live here myself!

Nice staff, but older facility

Everyone was very friendly and helpful here, but we were not overly impressed with the facility itself. It is an older building, and everything feels outdated. The memory care unit felt very confined.