Arbor Place - Dementia Care - Rockville, MD

Beautiful Place

This community is just beautiful and the staff did a wonderful job with my tour, they took their time showing me around and answering all my questions, and they understood that I was a bit overwhelmed with my search for my mom. I would definitely recommend you schedule a tour here.

Professional and friendly staff, give good advice, located near my home

I like the total presentation; the staff, the location, the facilities the owner, the advice i get from anyone I talk to that's involved with Arbor Place.

I like their professionalism, their thoroughness, and their friendliness.

I like the location, the cleanliness, and the design of the facilities. I like the location because it is near where I live.

Arbor Place is very nice,co...

Arbor Place is very nice,comfortable with very friendly people. Dr. Fanburg,easy to talk with. All private rooms, small but cozy, all furnished. Small outside. $315.00 day,approx. #10,400 year. May be too confining? only 16 people so get more attention.

Alzheimer's and dementia specific home with 16 private bedrooms, each with a half-bath. Operating since 1998. Owned and directed by geriatric psychiatrist. On-site nurse. Five caregivers on each of the two day shifts. Two awake staff overnight. Separate activity leader and housekeeper. Closed circuit tv in all rooms to help monitor the residents. One level, free standing home constructed specifically for dementia care. Fully landscaped, secure back yard with wandering path. Easy access from Bethesda and Potomac Maryland and Northern Virgina and D.C. Unique in staffing and medical/psychiatric oversight.