Brightview West End - Rockville, MD

Brightview West End - Rockville, MD has yet not published prices.

Not recommended

Facility managers and reception are unfriendly and really rude. Price is too high. Most of the units are empty. Very inconvenient hallways and elevator. They are still fixing walls and floor.
Food is okay, but portions are too big and too fatty.
I would not recommend.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello, we apologize if you're frustrated with managers and the receptionist/concierge. As a healthcare provider, we are bound to follow the wishes of the legally named guardian regarding who can visit family members. We will contact you if we hear differently from the legal guardian.

Brightview West End is a brand new community with a variety of apartment styles and pricing is competitive with other senior living communities in Rockville.

Large Portion Sizes for Food

While looking into options for my loved one, we were looking at reviews for the Brightview’s properties and we looked at this location. The facility is fine with a professional and kind staff team. I would say my only negative comment about them is that they are focusing a lot more on renting out their remaining units rather than focusing on the residents that are already there. However, that’s mostly the sales crew and the front office administrators. They also offer activities and keep everyone posted on those through a newsletter that they post in different locations of the facility. My loved one loves the food. Their food is definitely a 5+ Star rating. They have a great selection, there is always some nice throw menu, and the food taste good. My loved one’s only complaint is that the portion sizes are too large that she feels bad sending back her left overs. However, that’s just their way making sure everyone is getting well fed. I recommend this property to other families that are looking.

Very tempted to say fabulous, but it is too early to see the facility operating - doesn't open until Oct. I was happy and impressed with all of the people I met and the rooms are beautiful. Cost is high though - even for this area where all are high.

Experience a spectacular urban lifestyle at Brightview West End! Choose from Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, or Enhanced Care to meet your needs. Located in the heart of Rockville Town Center, Brightview West End is unlike any senior living community you’ve seen. Enjoy a snack at our Mingle cafe, a drink during happy hour in the pub, or a movie in our movie theater. Plus you’ll be steps away from the fabulous restaurants, shops, and cultural events that Rockville Town Center is known for. It’s like living in a luxurious resort! Access to commuter lines makes it easy for your family to come visit. You’ll experience the lifestyle you deserve while having access to the extraordinary care that Brightview provides. Come see how you’ll live vibrantly in this urban senior living community!