Brookdale Winter Haven MC - Winter Haven, FL

Brookdale Winter Haven MC - Winter Haven, FL has yet not published prices.

Immediate Friendliness From the Staff

We moved my father-in-law into this community. He had a short experience but they were very nice and they were good with what they provided for my dad.

Brookdale, Thank you for recognizing Dad's Needs and well as the Family's

My dad has been at Brookdale just over a month and has adjusted very well. The staff is very attentive to his needs, and to the needs of the family members who are sometimes more than his. It is a hard decision when realizing that the best thing for a parent it not to have them at home and them finding a place that you trust to care for them. Nurses, doctors, techs and activity directors have all taken the time to learn about him and take time to understand his needs and his interests. They are also sensitive to his needs and to our needs and do not hesitates to involve us when needed or let us be involved when we need it. Do we want him at home, yes. Is that what is best for everyone, no. He is where he needs to be and he does seem to be happy. He is still very important and they work with us to let him know that each and every day.

Facility less than 3 years old, very clean and well-kept. Great activities and programming for residents.

I would recommend!!!

My dad is doing well since moving into Brookdale Winter Haven. He does not currently participate in any activities but they do have a lot available. We had a chance to try the food and I thought it was good. The staff are nice and attentive to him and the family. The community is kept clean inside and out.

We just recently put my Dad at Brookdale Memory Care in Winter Haven, FL and the staff that we met were great. They answered all our questions and treated my Dad with respect and compassion.

Brookdale offers a homelike atmosphere but the professional care

We began looking for a place for my brother-in-law to live once we realized that we were not able to care for him properly. Brookdale was one of our first visits because it is nearer to our home. Our first visit told us that we had probably found what we were looking for. The facility is beautiful, the staff is very knowledgeable, and everyone there is kind and helpful to the residents.
Once Richard moved in, they made it their goal to see that he was happy and adjusted. Unfortunately, Richard was not able to stay long because he was hospitalized with a serious medical problem. Although Richard passed after a few weeks, Brookdale again was there to offer support and guidance during our period of grief. I would recommend Brookdale of Winter Haven to anyone who is seeking help with their loved one with memory problems.

The staff goes above and beyond to help the residents with their memory

I placed my mother here. The staff is wonderful. They go above and beyond to help the residents with their memory. I highly would recommend the Brookdale Winter Haven MC. It is a wonderful facility. There is a variety of activities. The Meals are very tasty, good, and well balanced. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. This is a fantastic assisted living community. It is very nice. It has been a great experience.

Caring and attentive staff

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Clare Bridge so far. It's a lovely place, always clean and well kept, and the staff all seem very friendly and caring. Everyone is very attentive and hardworking, I've never seen anyone giving less than 100% when I have visited.

great facility

I really love this facility and the staff very skilled and committed only thing that could use improvement is I like to be notified it if my relative has taken even a minor fall
both my mother and father are there they have more activities to try and keep my parents thinking processes memory refreshed and brighter which is not available at other facilities my mother has Alzheimer's my father has dementia both different but both treated with respect at this facility

infected with IDK

Staff favorite words are i dont know (idk).Missing othes toiletries. Found dads meds on floor in pocketz. Missinv foot doctor appt now has incectjon between toes. Cant find diabegic testing supplies shen regular nurse .absent. upcharges while advised all care was flat fee. Deplorable nonchalant attitude of management

Brookdale Winter Haven is a dedicated memory care community located in peaceful Winter Haven, Florida. Home to the world's largest Legoland, Winter Haven boasts beautiful weather year-round, an abundance of lakes, fine dining and eclectic shopping. Winter Haven provides many opportunities for rest, relaxation and play, making it a popular place for people all over the world to retire.

At Brookdale Winter Haven, our staff is carefully chosen to work with residents who have memory impairment. Their training, compassion and dedication sets them apart and is evident in the smiles of our residents. Our residents receive individualized care and compassionate assistance throughout the day.

Other services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Winter Haven include:

24 hour access to a well-trained staff
Dignified assistance with activities of daily living
Housekeeping and laundry services
Medication management
Emergency response system

We realize that a routine provides many people with dementia with peace of mind and comfort which is why our residents follow a gentle daily structure that includes mental and physical exercise, daily life skills and life enriching programming.