Merrill Gardens at ChampionsGate - Championsgate, FL

Merrill Gardens at ChampionsGate - Championsgate, FL has yet not published prices.

Very impressive. Very clean, attentive staff, thoughtful design. I am beyond pleased that this destination is in my mother's budget.

Very nice facility and impressed with the memory care program.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It is much appreciated.

very nice place to live

I have lived in my 1-bedroom apartment with screened in balcony for about 3 months....am I completely unpacked...no!! but I am getting there with the help of my son who lives about 45 minutes away.
The rent here includes so much....the apartment with full kitchen, stacking washer/dryer in a closet,, all utilities including 50 channels for TV watching, weekly light house keeping (including changing the bed sheets!!!), 3 meals a day (food is very good). there is a swimming pool (water exorcise 2X week, landscaping is gorgeous, and 20 or so activities each day....Staff are very friendly and pleasant and helpful. Words cannot describe how pretty this place is.....do yourself a favor, set up an showing appointment before it is too late and all the apartments have rented....filling up fast!

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you're finding so much to do at Merrill Gardens and enjoying your time so far.

Dreamy

Merrill Gardens ChampionsGate has exceeded my expectations that I wanted for my mother. I'm beyond pleased!!!

Champions Gate Merrill Gardens

Mom has been living in an apartment at Merrill Gardens Champions Gate Memory Care, for 4 weeks now. So far so good. She seems to be happy and says she has been well taken care of. Helps put my mind at ease. So difficult to try and do everything for her at home, when I am still working full time.

Location is awesome, beautiful surroundings, great atmosphere, nice, comfortable rooms, many staff on site , very pleasant!! Very accommodating - special needs/hospice.

Great new place, just opened Dec 2017. Beautiful facilities, many options for dining, physical activity and social events and gathering. Rooms nicely sized and very inovative, client oriented pricing options. Highly impressed !