Brookdale Wilmington - Wilmington, NC

Brookdale Wilmington - Wilmington, NC has yet not published prices.

My siblings and I were very pleased with the reception we rec'd from [name removed], she sat down and explained all about the facility and answered all of our questions. The facility was bright and clean inside. We are definitely considering Brookdale for our Mom.

[Removed] was very helpful in answering all my questions.The place looked well run and the residents seemed well cared for.

Very pleased

The staff here is wonderful and they are keeping mom active. The food is good and they offer snacks throughout the day. The community is well taken care of inside and out. This community feels more like a spa and I would recommend it.

Our Respite Visit

My brother stayed here for a week. I'm glad they referred us to Brookdale. I would use them again but there are some of the things I didn't like. I didn't like that he did not have a shower. They thought he could do it himself, communication could be better. We also sent him with prepacked medication. We saw that he did not take all of it during that time. Overall it was pretty good for him. He liked it there and he was not tense. They checked on him a lot. A Place For Mom was helpful and searched for a good spot for my brother.

Providing My Loved One with Good Care

My loved one is doing as well as can be since her move to this community. It is a very nice community, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is good. They are caring for her, and her needs very well. She is eating well, and they do a good job getting her looking nice. I do feel she is safe, and receiving good care. This is a community that would get my recommendation. It is a nice facility.

Not to pleased with this community.

My grandmother stayed at this community for a short respite stay. While she was there she broke her hand as well as she fell and hit her head. The manager and the head nurse were friendly, however the rest of the staff were not. When we went to pick her up all her clothes were dirty and they had not changed her bed sheets. The residents are only able to eat at meal time. She did not have shoes on she was walking around in her socks. I would not recommend this community.

Great activity program!!

My sister seems to really be enjoying her self since she made the move into this community. She has been loving all of the activities they provide during the week. The activities defiantly help her stay busy and out of her room as well as getting her involved with other residents. Since making the move into this place she has started to gain weight and get some of her nutrition back from how well she has been eating. She seems to really like the meals they serve which is a huge positive. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested in retirement.

Administration is very helpful !!

The administration team that gave my loved one and I our tour was excellent. They took their time with us and provided us with lots of useful information during our visit. The property was kept very clean and well maintained. I would defiantly recommend this community.

Caring For My Mother In Law Well

My mother is still adjusting to the community, but they are trying their best to care for her. It is very nice and clean community, they do a very good job with keeping everything is well-kept. The staff is wonderful, she really enjoys most of them. It doesn't look like a nursing home, and it smells really good. I'am hoping her medication continues to work, and she keeps getting better. It is a nice community and I would recommend it.

A pretty good community!!!

Mom was at this community for a short time and the staff were nice. The food was ok however it was a larger community than the one she is now at.

Great Staff

My mother is doing very well at this community and everything is working out very well. Everything is very clean and looks great. I really the staff at this community, they have been very helpful, they are always there when she needs help. She is getting more involved in the activities, they do offer great activities through out the week. The food is good, she enjoys the meals. I have already recommended this community to my friends.

The best place in Wilmington

A wonderful place. I have been in many Alz. and Dementia
places. Hands down this is the best. Every one of the caregivers are warm, friendly ,efficient and capable.They are loving to the patients and take wonderful care of them. Brookdale is a small (37 patients) facility and everyone knows each others name. The administer and all executive staff are all hands on with the patients. The food is good . It took me a long time to finally feel I had found the right place. Most important, my husband is content.
Although the cost is way over my budget, I will manage as I feel secure that he is getting the best care.

I would have loved it, I was very impressed with them.

I would have loved it, I was very impressed with them. They people there are just wonderful. I had a good feeling when dealing with them and all of that was positive. If we can ever get things straightened out on our end this is somewhere we would love to go.

The staffing is very friendly and very caring

Clare Bridge of Wilmington which is now known as Brookdale is great, my husband I are very pleased, I was contacted by Shelly F, said she had been working with me for 2 years. I love it its very friendly and very caring with their patients. My husband says the food is great. The caregiver is always there and available. They all know me there and allow me in when needed.

Impressive

My overall rating of the Clare Bridge of Wilmington is 5 stars. This community is very impressive. My father is very happy here and enjoys the activities. The Clare Bridge of Wilmington is a great community. I would highly recommend it. It is a very nice place.

Very friendly and upbeat staff!

So far things have gone well at Clare Bridge. They really impressed us from the get-go. It's a very nice looking place, and the staff are all very friendly. The staff are all very upbeat, and everyone seems to be on the same page. Their happiness is passed along in the form of great service that makes the residents happy as well!

We’re very pleased.

We’re very pleased. I’m a registered nurse. They do really tak I was impressed with how concerned they are for the safety of the residents, only the staff knows the code to the door. Their whole focus is on Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia, so you don’t have people who don’t have those issues there. Their goal is to make sure that everyone has a measure of success every day. It always smells clean. Everyone seems to be well taken care of. People aren’t forced to participate, but they are encouraged.

Focuses on memory care, but too expensive

The staff is very good, I think my husband is shappy with the activities. I like that they only have dementia and alzheimer's patients there and they focus on that care. I think their fees are too high, I don't like that they charge a very high price for what you get. I think they cost too much and it's more than other places in Wilmington.

we have taken a tour and it is a plac...

we have taken a tour and it is a place we are considering

Brookdale Wilmington we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. We provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An Integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

Clare Bridge provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs and care they need to help stimulate recognition, recall and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia we have learned how to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. Our Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.