Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle - Shallotte, NC

Beautiful facility, friendly competent staff

We liked Arbor Landing. It was a little expensive plus several additions would cost more. We would need to sign up for waiting list. Beautiful place.

This is a beautiful and friendly facility. I had read reviews that said it was too far from banks and shopping. Not true, it is only one mile down the road to both. The staff and residents were all friendly and helpful. We are seriously considering this as a place for my mom.

She loves the people and she loves the food.

They are doing a good job. She loves the people and she loves the food. She is so excited she said she died and went to heaven. It's clean, and the people are friendly. We are very pleased, and I can't think of anything I would like to see improved at this point.

Review of Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle Independent Living in Shallotte, NC

We have taken the tour at Arbor Landing and at this time it is our second choice of retirement living.

Super. Now I need to figur...

Super. Now I need to figure out how to pay for it.

My mom has been here only a week so s...

My mom has been here only a week so still don't know if this is the right place for her. She has the start of dimentia and has already had a trip to the ER. We will determine if she needs a more skilled nursing facility in the next month or so.

Very pretty

We toured this place, and it is very pretty. But it is fifteen minutes from the nearest town. Very quiet, mom needed a place that bustled, so we chose a place in Myrtle Beach. We really liked the Arbor Landing they offered a lot of the same services, but would recommend it for those looking for a quiet respite. Mom needed the sounds of the city to feel at home.

Only 3 months old. Nice facility, bu...

Only 3 months old. Nice facility, but only 17 residents. Very isolated from banks, shopping, etc.

Lovely place. My Aunt was very impre...

Lovely place. My Aunt was very impressed. This is the place she is concidering.

Person Centered. Service Focused. Passion Driven. Arbor Landing at Ocean Isle is an exceptional new option for Senior Living in southeastern North Carolina. Arbor Landing offers residents Retirement Living with Assisted Services. A unique alternative for seniors, the community combines just the right balance of independence and support, security and freedom, privacy and socialization.

Located just 2 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Ocean Isle, Arbor Landing is situated on 14 acre campus shaded by Carolina pines. The community features spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments each with gracious bathrooms and a kitchenette. Residents enjoy a lifestyle unlike any other complete with restaurant style dining at 3 daily meals, an active social calendar, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing there is staff on-site 24 hours a day. In addition, the community features all of the comforts of home combined with the luxuries of a resort with a screened in porch for enjoying the coastal climate, library, billiards room, and fitness studio.

For Arbor Landing residents who may benefit from a bit more help with daily living the community offers assisted services through Summit Care at Home. Summit Care at Home offers personalized care plans designed and directed by a Registered Nurse. Certified Nursing Assistants are available around the clock to assist with medication reminders, wellness checks, as well as specific needs unique to each resident.