Brookdale Stafford - Stafford Township, NJ

Brookdale Stafford - Stafford Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Very nice. My questions were answered and alot information was given to me. I liked what I saw walking through the halls and viewing the sample rooms. It was bigger than I thought, but with a warm, homey atmosphere. Christina was very easy to talk to.

They Are Very, Very Good

It has been a little less than 2 months since my mom move in and she is liking the community. I see her doing things she hasn't done in a long time or not before move in. She has played bingo, she got her hair and nails done, she went to a root beer float event, and she sat in on someone playing music. My mom looks very comfortable. Overall she likes being able to step out of her room and mingle and talk with the residents when she feels like it. She is able to relate to the residents, they are very nice and it seem the residents are about in their 80's. All the staff are very nice, helpful and professional. They wash her laundry and they bring it back. A laundry room is right on the floor.
She has button for help, they come right in if she pushes it for help. My mom has not complained once and we have no issues with the community.

I toured this community for my wife. She would of been happy with the cleanliness of the community. The staff was caring and friendly. They had a good variety of means that she might have liked. They had activities for those who were willing to participate. We would recommend this community for other families.

Great care for Mom

I am very happy for the care that my mother is receiving here. The staff is very friendly and caring. They offer alot of nice activities that she is enjoying. The food is very appealing. I would highly recommend this for families seeking good care.

STILL ASSESSING

Transition from extended care facility to assisted living went well.first week working out any miscommunications. Staff accommodating,friendly. attentive.
was told call bell response within 4 minutes, never happened.After shower assist,my mother was put in bed without her call bell,had to crawl out of bed to get help.have trialed call response several times always 20 minutes to half hour or more. IF THEY CAN FIX THIS THEN WOULD BE GREAT PLACE!

For the money, it's probably the best value. I'd say the food is adequate, and I don't really participate in the activities, but they have a variety available. I've had no issues so far!

Very nice place

Our loved one has only been here a short time, but our experience with Brookdale has been a very positive one so far. The staff is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean.

The grounds here are beautiful and so is the facility. I love the fact that the residents can walk around the grounds and get fresh air. The facility is clean at all times. Accidents are handled quickly and discreetly. The staff here is great!

Brookdale at Stafford excellent review

I really can't say enough about how wonderful Brookdale has been for our Mother. The staff is exceptionally caring and professional. There is always an activity available, everything from exercise classes to cards to live musical entertainment.
Like most people Mom did not want to leave her home but after a fall it became inevitable. Brookdale has offered superior support during this transition not only for my Mom but for family as well. I can't thank them enough.

Toured

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community the seemed like a slightly better fit, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Excellent Community High Marks

My loved one moved in about 6 weeks ago. This is a great community. The only negative thing I can think of is the billing process. I've been waiting for a bill for about a month. They do have a nurse on staff and it seems that they have sufficient employees available at all times. The dining situation is great. There are 2 breakfast and 2 lunch times available. The dinner is served over a 2 hour period. It is restaurant style with a full menu. There is also a fireplace in the dining room. My advisor at A Place For Mom, Janet was a great resource.

Happy to be here

When it comes to care services they have an extensive list of services they offer which makes them a really good community. They do so many things for the residents. They try to keep them active and engaged in activities. It just seemed like a nice place to go. The landscaping is beautiful with lots of trees and places to sit down and relax. It is nice and we are glad our loved ones are here.

I thought this was a very nice place....

I thought this was a very nice place. The staff was very kind and the place had a home like feel to it. I would definitely recommend this place.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.