Dominion Senior Living Bristol - Bristol, TN

Dominion Senior Living Bristol - Bristol, TN has yet not published prices.

Christian based and a strong choice

The reason I chose this community was that it has Alzheimer’s care, dementia care, on lock down (for safety reasons) and Christian based. Everything here has been wonderful and very very nice. I do have to take my Mother out of the community soon because her condition is improving but, if I have to put her back into a facility, I would bring her back here. The staff is very kind, helpful, patient, and lovely. [Removed] are the directors and they have been wonderful to work with. I like that the staff has a good attitude. The community offers activities like live music, arts/crafts, and even painting. They even had a local artist come in and do a painting class. The artist showed them how to do the painting while still allowing them to paint on their own. The food is wonderful and nutritious. I like that the chef is accommodating in getting my Mother her food early if she has a doctor’s appointment during lunch. The rooms are cleaned and the staff has people to do laundry. But, the rooms are unfurnished and I have to buy everything my mom needs including toilet paper. The only thing that I am not happy with is that the facility has a contract with a business that supplies the medication. I cannot fill her prescriptions anywhere else. When my mom fell and broke her arm, we took her to the hospital and got a prescription for pain medication. Since we couldn’t fill it anywhere else, there was an 8-hour gap for her medication and I couldn’t do anything for her. I would recommend this community. They are a solid choice.

Mom's Care and Comfort

The care at this community is wonderful. I like the staff and they keep me informed on any changes she may be going thru. The community is clean and she likes the environment. I have had meals here with her and the variety is good and healthy. The staff offers her a lot of good activities that she is enjoying. We would recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

The facility is brand new so it is just about to open. There are only three prices based on room type and all assume fullest level of care. There are no kitchen facilities in the rooms. There is a nursing station. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beautiful commons and dining rooms.