Brookdale Renton - Renton, WA

Brookdale Renton - Renton, WA has yet not published prices.

Out dated

I never thought that senior living was basically a nursing home and that's what this breminded me of.very dated.i worked in this building years ago in the late 70s.hasnt really changed.you get what you pay for.i wouldn't look let my mum go there. Didn't think much of the menu.some tenants wandering looking lost like they didn't want to be.

A very nice person showed us around the property and shared good information. The property was very dated and was not a good fit for my Dad.

Friendly Staff!!

I thought that this place was very clean and well maintained by all the staff and residents. They where very welcoming to my dear friend and I and kept things very professional during our visit. I especially liked the menu they had available as well as the activity log they had for the week. It was just not the right fit of location for him. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone interested in an assisted living.

A visit

The people I met at this community were nice. The community looked clean. This community offers daily activities and allows pets.

Friendly staff!

The Brookdale Renton was clean and everyone was very friendly. They did not take my mother because of the level of care that she required, but they helped me out a lot with questions on Medicaid and really appreciated that.

The Executive Director was very informative and helpful with our questions. Since this is an assisted living facility, it's not suitable for our mothers at this time as they are still capable of independent living.

Old building, small rooms, not attractive location. Very diverse population and staff. Everyone was very friendly and appeared to be very happy.

Not as Worthy to sister location

I toured the property and after a personal walk through the community it was not as appealing as to it's sister property and without a doubt I knew the other community was where I wanted to be located.

This complex is run-down - ...

This complex is run-down - from the yard maintenance on the outside to the bar coming loose in the elevator. Carpets were thread bare, and all staff work on the 3rd floor (nobody to greet visitors on the main floor). The residents were not engaged (those in the community area just zoned out watching tv). It felt more like a nursing home than independent living/assisted living. I would never consider this complex.

Disgusting community

We were referred to them and a family member had lived there several years before so when we were going around I looked at them again and it certainly hadn't improved any. It was an absolutely horrible facility and I would never ever recommend anybody there unless their needs and economic circumstance were such that they had no other options. It's just a disgusting facility with a horrible staff. The clealiness was bad, there was an odor of urine, the people looked like they were not well taken care of and then it magnified my bad experience because the individual I had spoken with to make my appointment stood me up. It was how I remembered it being before and it hadn't improved at all.

This location was to much on a hill f...

This location was to much on a hill for walking around further than the campus. Otherwise nice place

The facility is clean and warm

The facility is clean and warm

Units are mixed. some studios with ki...

Units are mixed. some studios with kitchenette and some 1 bedrooms with shared kitchen.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.