Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles - Punta Gorda, FL

Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles - Punta Gorda, FL has yet not published prices.

Awful Websites

My mother is happy with this facility.

My only complaint is that their website is a mess.

Too many links and depending on which link one goes to you get different phone numbers some of which are dead ends.

Others answer but tell me I have the wrong number and when they go to connect me the line goes dead.

One site says they are no longer accepting clients.

Prices differ depending on which site you go to.

The receptionist tries to be helpful but has to run around to find people.

I just keep calling until I reach my mother. 19th century technology.

Good Tour of This Community

Our tour of this community went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked good, everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff was kind. The experience went well, and our tour was good one.

love this facility

Great facility. Very nice. The facility is always clean. The staff is caring and always attentive to the residents. The food is good. We love the facility and wouldn't want to be anywhere else besides here.

Wonderful Place

The staff is very friendly here. They go out of their way to take care of all the residents. They offer different activities in which the residents enjoy. We're happy and pleased to have selected this facility. The staff is just wonderful.

Really Impressed

We’re pretty impressed with them. I’d give them a six out of five for friendliness of the staff. Everything has been really good so far. We are satisfied with the value they present for the cost of service. The activities are pretty good.

We are very happy

I wouldn't say it's so much expensive when it comes to the rent, but the pricing is A La Carte for care, and that can add up. They have a good response when it comes to concerns or requests. She hasn't been real happy with the food, but they just got a new chef so we'll see how he does. When we toured, the activities director was very thorough about everything, and really spent a lot of time with us, showing us around and answering my questions. She is happier here than she has been any other place. The size is good, it's not too big and not too small, it's just right.

Wonderful new home

It's a wonderful home for my 94 year old mother. The staff is knowledgeable and very caring. My mother loves the activities. Her room is bright and cheerful. The food is very good. It's a loving and secure atmosphere.

Great respite care

I had a good experience overall at Sterling House of Punta Gorda. I was only there for a brief time, but they made a good impression. The facility itself was nice looking, and always clean, and the staff were all friendly and ready to help. I had a good stay, and I am definitely considering them for a second visit.

This is my second choice, a...

This is my second choice, a little more pricey, though.

I can only review on appearance since...

I can only review on appearance since I have not been in state since she was moved. However, the appearance rates a full five stars and my sister has not complained once!

Brookdale Punta Gorda Isles provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.