Brookdale Painted Post - Painted Post, NY

Brookdale Painted Post - Painted Post, NY has yet not published prices.

Loved One is Well Here

So far everything is working out pretty well for loved one with his move to this community. They have a lovely staff, and they have been attentive, and helpful. They are good at keeping up to date on information. He is eating well, and everything is working out well so far for us at this community. This is a community I would recommend.

All is Well for Me Here

I'am really happy with my move to this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. The staff is amazing, and always willing to help. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the facility. All is well for me at this community.

Great fit so far!

The Brookdale Painted Post has been a good fit so far, the place is always kept relatively clean and the staff is all friendly. The meals, for the most part, are good, I had a meal there not too long ago and I was satisfied with the portion size. They have a lot of activities and outings available which we really liked. so far, we are happy with the place.

Nice place, overall!

I think they do a very good job overall at Brookdale Painted Post! It's a clean, nice looking place, and they offer a lot in terms of care and activities for the price! The management staff is wonderful, they were a big help to us through the whole process! The only issue we've had is that sometimes requests don't get communicated between the various shifts of aide staff, so I think their overall communication could be improved.

Toured, nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time. Overall it seems like a nice place, and is definitely worth a look!

I think they are short staffed.

They've been really accommodating.

They've been really accommodating. I was not comfortable with this move I felt like I was dropping my mom off and thy have made everyone very comfortable and she seems to be very happy with it. They are having their Christmas get together now, and everyone seems to be here. The activities are great! When my wife came to visit she couldn't find her because she was playing bingo and I wouldn't think of her as a bingo person. They had an elevator and are very reasonably priced, it's a couple of the reasons we chose it.

Emeritus is an excellent choice.

Emeritus is an excellent choice.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.