Elmcroft of Loyalsock - Montoursville, PA

Not enough like home!

Me and my loved ones were able to take a tour of this community. It was nice and had a lot of natural air. Also the staff that took us on the tour seemed knowledgeable and friendly. Me and my family just felt that it lacked the homey feeling.

I have been extremely pleased with them so far.

I have been extremely pleased with them so far. They are doing a great job. I would highly recommend them to other families. I would give them a five.

I love it. I was extremely impressed with the staff.

I love it. I was extremely impressed with the staff. Mom is happy, the room is beautiful, and the food is good. If I call they immediately take the phone to her. They are right on top of it, and I even took her without signing her out, and they were right on top of it, and let me know what time to bring her back for medication and everything. They were pretty competitively priced to other places in the area.

Great place for Mom. I am glad 'A Place for Mom' recommended it for my mother.

Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My Mom says her wait when she presses her button can be unreasonably long. They are very willing to work out problems that arise with my Mom's health. When Mom was hospitalized, they worked out discharge concerns promptly and with the hospital staff.

Working out really good

My father lives here and it's working out really good for him. They make sure he takes everything on time. They have 3 good meals everyday. Everyone is friendly. It's really good for him. They keep an eye on him every hour to make sure he is okay. My father enjoys it here. The Elmcroft of Loyalsock is a good assisted living community that offers great services.

very friendly

Everybody has been very friendly at Elmcroft of Loyalsock. They have made the transition very smooth and easy. It is what they advertise, not one of those situations where you think you're getting one thing and end up with something else. We are very happy. Five stars across the board - they are awesome!

They did a very good job

Our loved ones stay here was brief, and we would have liked for it to be longer. It was conveniently located for my for our family. They did a very good job across the board. It was an attractive community, and the staff were friendly and caring.

My husband & I have toured & r very s...

My husband & I have toured & r very satisfied

Welcome to Elmcroft of Loyalsock, located in Montoursville, Pennsylvania, offering exceptional personal care options for seniors.

Elmcroft of Loyalsock is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:

• Private and shared personal care apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®