Hillside Assisted Living - Montoursville, PA

My husband liked the facility very much. They are working with us to try and accommodate him with his special needs. We will visit the other 2 communities tomorrow.

Wonderful place

This is a wonderful place! I am so glad that I found the Hillside for my loved one. The Hillside does all kinds of wonderful activities for the residents and for the outside community. I would highly recommend to everyone to check it out!

To depressing!

We went to take a tour of this community and before I could even get to the door I knew that this was not the place for my loved one. The place was dark and depressing. The feeling was not right. Also they only have rooms and not apartments. It just wasn't right for us.

Nice place, overall

Overall we've been very pleased with how things have gone at Hillside Assisted Living! It's a nice looking place, and the staff have all been wonderful. Everyone here is friendly and going, and they do a great job looking out for the residents. My only concern is that they don't have any doctors on staff.