Leighton Place - Williamsport, PA

Leighton Place - Williamsport, PA has yet not published prices.

We were impressed with the tour given to us. Every area was neat and clean. They are in the process of renovating the 2nd floor, so nothing was hidden from view.

My mother's care

We are happy with the care from this community for my mom.The community is clean and we like the atmosphere. The menu is appealing. They do offer my mom activities. We liked the community very much and we glad that it was in a close location. We would recommend other to this community for care.

A good community

The staff have been wonderful at Leighton Place. They installed a new elevator and there have been some issues so the staff have been great about bringing the residents their food. They offer some daily activities. My loved one is fairly satisfied with the food. The community is clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Care and Comfort

The care here for my son is good. The staff is nice and caring. The community is clean and maintains trained. I like that he is happy with the variety of meals. They offer a lot of nice activities that he is enjoying. We would recommend this community to other families for the good value and the great care that is received to others