Brookdale Midland - Midland, TX

Brookdale Midland - Midland, TX has yet not published prices.

Poor food

We have a loved one in this facility. She loves the staff but, for the amount of money that is paid to live here (a lot!), the food is poor. It was decided that it was a good idea to put her in this facility so that she could receive three hot meals a day. Many nights she is eating cereal in her room because what is served is poor quality, lacking in variety or not even fresh (never any seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables). This past week she was served ham three times! They have had "Menu Talks" and nothing has changed from these "talks". We have loved ones in another Brookdale Senior Living facility in Houston. Both groups were served "Roast beef" in their perspective complexes within days of each other. Both could not cut the beef and sent it back! Our loved one here got a cheese sandwich in lieu of her hot meal. The value of what is paid for food does not equate to what is received!

Glad I got to stay

I am very forunate that I was able to work out a pricing deal here at Brookdale and did not have to make a move. This community and the staff here are great. I enjoy being around all the staff and residents here, I like the activities, the entertainment and my apt is a nice size with a sink and refrigerator. I like going to the dining room and they have a varity on the menu to pick from. I'm glad I'll be staying and recommend this community.

Good Tour For The Most Part

We toured this community for my parents, and their needs. The tour went well for the most part. Everyone was nice too my family, and I. The community looked nice, but the room they showed us was too little for my parents. The staff treated us well, and answered my questions. It was a nice experience, but it was not the right fit for my parents, and their needs.

Looking Forward to Brookdale Midland

Brookdale Midland will be a great choice for my sister. She has a few physical frailties that need assisted living, and Brookdale has care that will be able to handle them. She is a dog lover and they have a "Community" dog on the premises that will afford her much pleasure as well as opportunity to train, since she used to train German Shepherds in her past years. Midland also provides family connections and Brookdale's address is close by and easily accessible. the staff has been VERY outgoing and we look forward to her becoming a part of their community. Thanks to Places for Mom for being our first contact. [Removed] has been very helpful in helping us find this place! Kudos for your expertise in this regard!

Lots of activities

This seemed to be an active community when we visited. They offer arts and crafts and have gala dinners. They seem to go all out with their activities. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. This community just seemed a little overwhelming for my loved one.

Issues with This Community

We had to move my mother out of this community, due to the lack of care she was receiving. The only person we had issues with was the director of nursing. It was a disappointing experience overall, and i would not recommend this community.

So far, so good...

Everything seems to be going fine since my mother made the move to Brookdale Midland. My sister is the one close by and she visits her often, she ahs mentioned to me that everything is going well. The meals provided are good, mom is eating well.

Nice Community, Tour

I had a nice tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. The community looked nice, and clean. Everything was well-kept. The staff was kind, and polite. Unfortunately this wasn't the right community for my mother, but my tour went well overall.

Excellent care

We are very happy with the carte from the excellent staff. The community has a good feeling and we like that this community is clean. The variety of meals is outstanding and very healthy. the do offer a lot of great activities that are being enjoyed. We would highly recommend this community to other families for great care.

Doing Much Better

My mom is doing great and seems to like it a bunch. She enjoys the craft class and bingo. It's really good for her. She's looking better now that she is eating 3 meals a day. She misses a real church service. The Sunday service is like a bible study at the community. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

This is an ok community!

This community was nice and seemed clean during our tour. The building also seemed closed as there was not a lot of light. There were a few spots that seemed disheveled. The view from the rooms was not quite what we were looking for as it was by a busy road.

nice facility

My father does not participate in activities but they do have them. They care services they provide are good.

really pleased

We are really pleased all around with Brookdale Midland. It is a really nice facility. It's very clean. The staff are quite friendly there. It has been an overall good experience here.

Very Impressed

I was very impressed with the overall services. The Brookdale Midland is very clean. They have a very friendly staff. This is a nice community. If you are searching for an assisted living facility in Midland, TX, I would recommend this one.

Happy Place

My mother is very happy especially since where she came from. She hasn't precipitated in the activities. Everyone is really nice their and as long as she is happy then I am too.

Overall we are very satisfied with Emeritus, I am pleased with them.

We love it. The staff was so friendly and welcoming and they remembered my name but when I came back over the holidays after a little while they didn't recognize me, even though I spent a week with them. We feel at peace that he is being tended to, and taken care of. The activities are my biggest pet peeve, when the seniors get moved into places like this they are in a whole other atmosphere, they become introverted. I don't feel like they have given them a good enough effort in getting them involved. He was given an activity calendar so he knew where and when and what, but maybe a buddy system or something. I don't think they have an activities director. The food is good, he loves it, he tells me it was good every time I talk to him, he enjoys it. One of the things that impressed me about Emeritus is that a lot of the residents had been there for a long time, so even if their health deteriorated a little they were still able to stay there. Overall we are very satisfied with Emeritus, I am pleased with them.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.