Brookdale Sherwood - Odessa, TX

Brookdale Sherwood - Odessa, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Sherwood - Odessa, TX

A homey feeling

The staff at this community have been very helpful and encouraging. They listen to us and make notes to communicate with the other staff members. One staff member has been extra supportive and has explained what is happening with my mom's condition. The only draw back I can see is that the one bedroom apartments are at the far end of the hallways. The residents are friendly. They accommodate mom's eating habits. They do offer some daily activities.

Mom is Well At This Community

All is well for my mother since her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands at this community. Everything is working out well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It has been a lovely experience.

Not what we expected...

My loved one had issues with her medication while at the Brookdale. If she would run out it would take days before she would get refills. One time, she asked one of the staff members to help her tie her shoes, and they said: " we don't do that here". It hurt her feelings.

Nice Facility

During my tour of the Brookdale Sherwood, I noticed that they did not have a dedicated memory care unit there, all of the residents were in the same building with different levels of care. It did not feel as secure. But the building itself was very clean and all of the staff were very frienldy.

Outstanding care

This community is outstanding. They went out of there way to meet my father before he moved in. On Veterans day they had a beautiful ceremony.They drove to another city and greeting him very nicely. The community is so beautiful. A very warm feeling. Alot of social activities to join with others. They play cards, bingo movies. The food is wonderful and he is pleased with everything, We would highly recommend this community for the outstanding care and value.

Friendly Staff!!

The Brookdale Sherwood community provided good services for my loved one. The staff and everyone in the community were attentive. There were no complaints about her care. The community was to far for us and my loved one needed more care. It was an up-kept place and had meal plans available.

The marketing person, Christy, was great. I didn't like that it was on 2 floors and the bathrooms are dated with edges to step over to get access to the showers.

Very Pleased

The Staff was friendly, professional and extremely helpful. They made every effort to make her welcome and comfortable.

Good and getting better.

Since mom is still in the transition stage, it's been a little rocky but the staff has been very friendly, accommodating and helpful. After a week she has had an about face in her attitude. (I hope it lasts.) She wants to get involved in activities and has found new interest in her old crafts that she had completely lost interest in at the old, senior, independent living facility. The most difficult part was getting all the information from the doctors to the assisted living facility so they could administer her medication like it's supposed to be.

Becky was very thorough with here information. Very nice facility.

They have been great, she is so happy there.

They have been great, she is so happy there. They have been real attentive. The food is okay. They have plenty of entertainment. The maintenance guy, Joe, is really a nice guy. We chose them because they offered the level of care that we needed. We also knew someone else that was already there and happy.

Great activities and events

It had been in business longer and the rooms were a lot bigger than orchard park. I think it's a little too much but the only thing I could think they could improve upon would be the food. The food is good, but I think it could be a little bit better. THere's several activities, they have wii bowling, which my mother liked and she liked the bingo and they had a las vegas nights. They have all kinds of entertainment for them, a guy comes in and plays the saxophone, there's a lot going on.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.