Cimarron Place - Midland, TX

Cimarron Place - Midland, TX has yet not published prices.

Beautiful facility with large private rooms. No real rehab ir physical therapy rooms but understand it is still available. Prices werent available during tour but [name removed] called and gave me a good estimate the next day. Am told they can give 24/7 care that my mom needs. Definitely a promising Possibility.

Great Place!

My mother has lived at Cimarron Place for 8 months. They worked with mother so the cost of living here was something she could afford for her level of care.
My sisters and I liked the small and personal size of this facility so mother would not be afraid of getting lost. We wanted her to feel confident to get out of her room and find her way around.
I appreciate the staff and how they check on her, I like all the activities and the great meals they provide.
Mother always says the staff here are so friendly and kind to her. She also enjoys visiting with the other residents too.
I hope mother will be able to stay here a long time.

A bit to small for me

The staff here did a great job showing me around and answering all my questions I even enjoyed the luncheon they served me while I was here. This community was very nice and I was considering moving here. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking into a small community.

Very Nice Tour of This Community

This is a pretty nice community, and we had a nice tour of it. Everyone was friendly to my family, and I. The community from what we saw looked nice. The staff we met was kind, and treated us well. They answered our questions. The only issue was that the rooms were not big enough for my parents, and their needs. It was a nice experience, but we did find another community that met our needs better overall.

this has been a good move for both my parents.

Our parents are doing very well at Cimarron Place, my mother is enjoying all the great activities they have there and going to the dining room where she can be with friends and the food is great. It is nice seeing the changes in her. My father's Alzheimers is being addressed as well. This was a good move for both my parents.

Good Experience, but Not the Right Fit For Us

We had a pretty nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind to my family, and myself. The community looked nice, and everything was well-kept. The staff was kind, and friendly. It was a good experience, but we didn't feel this was the community for my mother.

Care and Concern

We turned this community for care. The staff were nice and were able to answer the questions that we had. the community was nice but appeared to be an older community for care. The community appeared tobe-be clean. The menu was appealing. We would suggest other families tour this community for care for a loved one.

It was great at first but slowly going down in my opinion

Great Place For Mom

We have not made a permanent decision for Mom in regards to Cimarron Place but having the convenience of having her stay there from time to time has been great! The staff are all very nice and welcoming and anytime we go to visit there is always someone there to greet us. Mom has really enjoyed her short stays there and even made a really good friend that she enjoys her meals with and activities. We have not made the decision to keep Mom there permanently but if we had to this would definitely be the place for her. In the mean time we'll continue to utilize their services from time to time and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Caring staff but not a full service assisted living facility

My mom has been in Cimarron Place for several months. Most of the staff is very warm & compassionate. There are varied activities for the seniors and the food service is adequate. And that is the limit of the good things I can say about this place! This is NOT a full service assisted living facility! They have no transportation or licensed driver to take seniors to doctor appointments. If they do call a transport company, the senior must pay extra! I lot of the contract with my father was verbal, now that he is dead, they refuse to honor the verbal contract. I have asked for additional assistance for my disabled mom when my dad died. They said they would give her additional assistance but would not charge her and then continue to charge the full rent they charged when my father was alive. And this would have been an acceptable arrangement, however, every time I ask them to assist my mom, they tell me she doesn't pay for additional assistance! I live 5.5 hours away and can't be there 24/7 to help her and she is disabled and has some memory lapses. She has many medical issues and the medical technicians are not authorized to handle many of her daily medical needs and home health has only been authorized to visit once a week. I am moving her very soon to a "full service" assisted living nearer to my home! This situation has added additional stress for my mom & myself on top dealing with the death of a loved one, the legal & financial stress of loosing a loved one. I do not recommend this facility if your senior needs a lot of medical assistance or physical assistance or transportation to doctor appointments or to get supplies.

Friendly, accommodating care staff

My loved one was only here a short time, but overall I thought they did an excellent job at Cimarron Place! The staff are friendly, and very very accommodating. My loved one has memory issues and ended up needing more care than they provide here, but they really tried their hardest to make it a good fit for her, which I really appreciated even if it did not end up working out!

Since we moved our father into Cimarron Place he has gotten the best of care. The staff has been very helpful with any and all of our dads needs. I would recommend Cimarron Place to everyone.

Grandma's Place

My grandma was struggling to live independently at home. We started checking out local assisted livings in the Midland area. She was quite hesitant to visit any of the communities, but the residents and staff at Cimarron Place made her feel very welcome in a matter of moments. We visited with the administrator and nurse and they assured us that grandma could still be independent, but have the care she needed when she needed it.

Grandma really loves her apartment. She was able to bring her furniture, her doll collection, and all the little things that made her house a home to the new apartment. She's been here for two months and we have a hard time dragging her out of the community because she loves to spend time with her friends.

Review of Cimarron Place Assisted Living in Midland, TX

I was very impressed with the facility and the staff. They were very thorough in asking questions regarding the needs of my Mother and the cleanliness and the fact that she could have her dog is ideal. My other family members, however, are not comfortable with the fact that she would be in a assisted living setting where she would have her own 'apartment'. They are concerned she could fall in her room and not have help immediately. We are still, however, leaving it open as a possibility.

Cimarron Place

The staff at Cimarron Place is the best. Everyone I have met is friendly ,caring and interested in caring for my mom..
I was concerned about moving my mom from another facility to Cimarron.
Change is hard for everyone especially as we age but with the great staff and the great environment she loves it there.. Thank you Cimarron Place and a Place for Mom .. God bless each and everyone of you

Cimarron Place is located on the north end of Midland, Texas, just one mile east of Sage Park. We have staff always available to meet your needs and make your day as enjoyable as possible. Our 24 hour Registered Nurse will develop an individual care plan for you and coordinate your care with other health professionals. Our registered dietician creates enticing menus that are as delicious as they are healthy. Our activities director plans fun activities including Tai Chi, bingo, visits to our local senior center and to the nearby Midland Park Mall. Transportation is provided to all off site activities as well as to medical appointments.

Our community is full of enjoyable amenities:

•Two large outdoor enclosed courtyards
•Gardening area
•Private dining room for entertaining guests
•Spa
•Computer area
•Comfortable lounges
•Activity room for arts and crafts as well as socializing
•Library
•Beauty/barber salon
•Resident and visitor parking
•Guest rooms
•Pet friendly

Our apartments are available as one bedroom or studio and either is suitable for single or double occupancy. Apartments have private bathrooms with safety features, including a walk in shower and emergency call system. Kitchenettes come with microwave, refrigerator with freezer and beautiful oak cabinets. Bedrooms have large closets and an emergency call system. All apartments are carpeted, have individual climate controls and illuminated entry ways.