Brookdale Hilton Head Court - Hilton Head Island, SC

Brookdale Hilton Head Court - Hilton Head Island, SC has yet not published prices.

Sadly I have not good things to say,Intially things were good but there has been many staff changes and not for the better,
My Aunts clothes disappear all the time ,her diapers ,toothpaste etc disappear ,her clothes are all shrunk .i buy new clothes each time I visit and nothing is there when I come back .
There was a good activities director [name removed] who organized many outings etc but she has gone,No nail outings anymore.

Everything is fine.

Everything is fine. They do a lot to keep her engaged, and social. It is really good. The layout and the resident to faculty ratio are the reasons we chose this community over others we saw.

Great Activities Director

So far, I don't have any complaints. There is a fantastic activities director. They do all kinds of games. They have a lot of crafts, singing, dancing, people who volunteer from the area. A woman comes in and plays and instrument, like a guitar but it's not. And they do all old songs that the people know. When it's somebody's birthday they have entertainment and singing and dancing. Once a month they take them out to lunch and I go with them. The only thing I think they could improve on is I think they need more staff.

We are dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of social, psychological, spiritual and physical well being of every individual. This dedication is reflected in every effort our community makes in caring for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias. Our programs are developed around each person’s specific interests, abilities, past history and routine. Engagements flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills. At Palm Meadows Court, we have taken every step to understand various forms of memory impairments. We believe that through training and compassion our caregivers will enhance the life of each resident within our community. We recognize that many caregivers lovingly give daily to their loved one with Alzheimer’s or other dementia related illness. We understand that caring for a loved one with memory deficits can be very challenging, because of this we offer short-term to long-term respite care. This allows family time to rejuvenate and perhaps a chance to consider care options. You’ll be at peace knowing that your loved one is receiving the best possible care. Call to find out how to receive 5 days FREE respite care.