Benton House of Bluffton - Bluffton, SC

Parents Are In A Great Community

We couldn't be any more pleased with my parents move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and they are doing great. We are pleased with everything they have done for our family. They have a great staff in this facility. They are very caring, and have been friendly when we visit. This community is working out great for us, it is exactly what we thought it would. I would highly recommend this community.

Hoping The Feedback Leads To Improvements

It is going good for my mom and she is just fine at this community. The staff are attentive and friendly. They are welcoming with all guests. I have spoken with the executive about the meals they prepare. It seems like the cook is taking short cuts and the meals are not as good as it looks.

The facility was nicely appointed and spacious. The staff was friendly and engaged. The suites were well lit with ample space and private bathroom, shower combination. Compared to comparable facilities that I have toured in the area, it seemed to be a little more expensive.

I would recommend Benton House of Bluffton!!

My mom is settling into Benton House very well. She enjoys the food and there is a good variety to choose from. The staff are nice but I do not get the updates on my mom as much as I would like. The activities are done after dinner, since she likes to go to her room after dinner she does not participate in them. The community is very well maintained.

All good things!

I do feel they could do more with the activities, but they did just open up not too long ago. The staff has been fine, the location is good and there's nothing but good things to say as far as things like food quality.

Friendly, helpful staff

Overall our experience with Benton House of Bluffton has been a good one. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were a huge help throughout the whole move-in process. They made sure the transition was as smooth as possible for my loved one, helped us out with paperwork, and there were no hitches in getting their medication service switched over. It is a very nice place!

A point of particular pride for our community is the separate, exclusive neighborhood dedicated to residents facing early stage memory loss. Bright and beautiful, our unique Beacon Neighborhood is still senior living but features an innovative design that is open and homelike yet keypad-protected. Residents also benefit from Daily Life, a special daily calendar that blends familiar routines with unique events. Higher staffing ratios and a dedicated neighborhood Coordinator are hallmarks of this unique lifestyle.