Bloom at Hilton Head - Hilton Head Island, SC

My Mother In Law is Safe and In Good Hands Here

My mother in law in now in the memory care portion of the community. So everything is working out pretty well. They do a good job with keeping the community and room well maintained. There are activities offered. The staff is kind, they have been helpful and friendly. She is satisfied with the meals. Overall I know she is safe and receiving great care. She is safe and in good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

Bloom @ Hilton Head

Since I have only been there a few times, what I saw was impressive. Mom is in the Alzheimer's wing. Very nice.

The only gripe I would have is that they do not have automatic payment set up for Billing.

Also they are in the process of getting a phone system back by where mom is. If I want to talk to mom I have to call one of the Staff and use their cell phone.

Bloom at Hilton Head is a vibrant assisted living and memory care establishment located on an intimate 3-acre setting in the heart of Hilton Head Island just minutes from shopping and dining, golf courses, beaches and medical centers. Its uniquely elegant architecture, luxurious interior design, state-of-the-art amenities, personalized services, resident centered health care and warm atmosphere make it South Carolina's premier senior living community. Our residents experience the privacy of home combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance free environment. We offer affordable month-to-month rentals with no buy-in fees or long-term leases.

Bloom at Hilton Head is family owned and operated. The Bloom Senior Living family has been providing personalized service and superior care to seniors for nearly 50 years. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery.

Our senior campus offers a full continuum of care and is overseen by a nationally recognized team with decades of experience, both personally and professionaly, in senior care.