Brookdale Hillsborough - Hillsborough Township, NJ

Brookdale Hillsborough - Hillsborough Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Great facility

Lovely facility except for size of rooms-very small. Pricey although fee includes room cleaning, laundry, phone, cable, Wi-Fi, meals, basic PT and OT activities, and nurse on prem. Administering medication, personal care, etc. extra. Lots of activities. Residents looked happy. Good vibes.

Minimum stay for respite care is 30 days.

A good tour

This community looked nice when we visited. The staff we met were nice and the community felt warm and inviting. The main room and dinning area were just a little to big for my loved one.

Nice Tour

The staff giving the tour did a great job they were knowledgeable and answered our questions and there seemed to be a lot of amenities for the residents living there. The rooms were a nice size and clean. I just didn't feel that my mom would fit in here.

Over our budget needs

This place for memory care is not budget friendly it was triple the amount of money that my mother in law is currently paying. The property itself was nice it was clean and everyone seemed friendly . My mother in law does need memory care and the space in that unit was very limited so that was going to be a concern for us.

Five star community!!

Overall I have no complaints of this community they have provided my mother with excellent care and have really made her comfortable in her new living environment. They have a great menu for the residents to choose from with a wide variety of meals. They also have a great activity program offered throughout the week as well as off campus field trips. I am very pleased with everything at this facility and would defiantly recommend it

Very nice community!

I was able to take a tour here and I thought that the community was nice. I was taken around and saw some of the residents and they seemed happy here. I just felt that this would not be a good fit for my loved one.

Brookdale is a great place for Mom

My mother has been at Brookdale for only two weeks but to date the facility is everything they claim to be regarding quality of care and family atmosphere. I am happy she is here but more importantly mom is beginning to accept and enjoy Brookdale as her new home.

Loving Care

I'm very impressed with the care and concern of Brookdale Hillsborough. The facility is clean and well planned. There are lively activities. I am grateful for the loving care my mother is receiving

Love it!

My mom is moving into Brookdale today! Looked at two facilities and we felt most comfortable at Brookdale. It's smaller and the staff is friendly and seems to really care about their job. Wonderful family atmosphere. Think mom will be very happy there.

Review of Brookdale Hillsborough - Hillsborough Township, NJ

I was comfortable with the community lifestyle and staff and room and amenity offered. The cost was more than fair giving the fact of services rendered without a up charge for each and my review comments are a reflection of the dedication the staff took to show me and introduce others that were currently living there and were genuine happy and content .

Wealthy people can live very well at Brookdale Hillsbrough

If you can afford it , it is wonderful , unfortunately most people can not afford to live like this

A perfect place for Dad

This was my first experience in trying to locate a facility for my father in law. I was so fortunate to find Trish from a place for mom. She was so very helpful. She gave me multiple listings of senior living and was very impressed with Brookdale Hillsborough Nj. All I have to say is thank you, thank you

It's seems to be okay so far.

It's seems to be okay so far. There haven't been any major complaints. It's clean, but we are still new, it hasn't been that long yet. She doesn't like the food so much. I think the only thing I've noticed right now, are a couple of workers that are a little more opinionated than I would like.

Very informative and got to see rooms in Assisted Living and Memory Care units, meeting staff and seniors in each area. Up-beat and lots of activities to choose from. Got initial costs understood. Enjoyed the big gas fireplace.

very good fit for us

Emeritus At Hillsborough has been a very good fit for us. As soon as we walked in we felt very comfortable and right at home. They made it a very easy process and a very smooth transition. It has really been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend them.

Overall this was a wonderful community, probably one of the best in the area.

They had a very open environment. When you walk in its a great view with someone at the front desk that promptly greeted us, and got someone right away on the tour. Friendly staffing, residents seems happy as can be and well dressed. It's a great environment where everyone was either active or napping. It was a very well maintained community, clean as a hospital if not better! Overall this was a wonderful community, probably one of the best in the area.

Very positive.

Very nice looking place

We toured this location when we were looking into options for a loved one. This was a very nice community. It was well kept, clean, and all of the staff we met could not have been nicer. We ended up finding an option that worked better for us, but I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone else looking in the area.

Very good

It’s very good. My mom is very happy. Everyone is doing good. The people are very good. The people are very healthy and happy.

Very clean and well kept. V...

Very clean and well kept. Very informative and caring staff.

After gathering information and touri...

After gathering information and touring 5 assisted living facilities, my siblings and I determined that Emeritus would be the most suitable place of our father. From the very beginning, we had a positive, warm feeling about Emeritus. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and had the residents' best interests in mind. There are a wide variety of activities offered daily and the facility is immaculate.

Excellent facility - My bro...

Excellent facility - My brother, sisters, and I were extremely impressed with all aspects of Emeritus. The only issue we could possibly have is with male aides. My father doesn't want a female giving him a shower but we do have a solution for this. Sandi and another man on staff will be bringing lunch to my father on 1/22 at noon as a way of introducing themselves and getting a chance to meet with him.

Toured and liked

We toured this community, and the grounds were beautiful. It is located on what used to be an old farm, and although you are surrounded by other apartment complexes you wouldn't know it. It's very lovely and natural feeling, like you were away from the city, but still have all the restaurants and shopping nearby.

The facility was beautiful ...

The facility was beautiful & the staff was very friendly. The staff interacted well with the residents. The event calendar was full of activities. The rooms were spacious & had a small effiency with microwave & refrig. housekeeping,laundry, & cable all included.The food smelled good & looked good. They have two menus in case a resident does not care for anything on one menu. Met the chef himself as well who was also pleasant. Mom & I both are very pleased with Emeritus. This is a 5.

Rooms are very small, according to th...

Rooms are very small, according to their website. Seems unlikely to work well for parents w/ scooters. 68 residents, approx 30% men. But seems to push 'social', rather than real estate.

nice, lots of activity.

nice, lots of activity.

Went, and thought it was lovely and i...

Went, and thought it was lovely and impressive.

Have visited. Continuing communication

Have visited. Continuing communication

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.