Brookdale Heritage Circle - Hendersonville, NC

Brookdale Heritage Circle - Hendersonville, NC has yet not published prices.

We like it!

The care that mom receives here is really great. The aides have been just wonderful with me and mom. The food can use some improvement. I think that it just might be because they don't use as fresh of food as mom is used to. The community is always clean and has a nice smell. This is also a little bit older community.

A high level of care!

The community is a little older, however they do try and keep the community clean. The food appears to be fine. From what I have seen it is better or equal to what we have seen at other communities. My loved one is in a smaller locked memory care unit. This community also offers assisted living and independent living. There is a regular physician's presence. I would recommend this community. The staff take an interest and lovingly care for the residents.

A place for Mom

We chose Brookdale Heritage Circle for several reasons. Molly was so supportive to us. Things moved real fast for us on finding a place for our Mom, Molly went out of her way to help us. Words can't say enough how grateful we are. The rest of the staff have always been friendly and really care about the residents. Being able to bring Mom's own furniture and other personal items makes it her own.

Molly was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions about the care and facility. The private room we were looking for was spacious and had good light.

Review of Emeritus at Heritage Lodge Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Hendersonville, NC

I was late from a visit to my Dad who is in Thomasville, but let Mike know of the problem. I'm calling him back on Friday to reschedule. The star rating, since I didn't see the property is only to exit the site and let you know what happened.

Nice, clean facility. No be...

Nice, clean facility. No bed or chair alarms are used, so I am concerned about how to keep Mother safe at night. Also, no overnight stays are allowed if I should want to do that.

Personal Feel

Emeritus at Heritage Lodge was a smaller community when compared to the others I looked at so it gave it a more personal feel. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. Everything has been going just fine with Emeritus and I am pleased with them.

possibility

possibility

At Brookdale Heritage Circle We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.