Brookdale Hearthstone Moses Lake - Moses Lake, WA

Brookdale Hearthstone Moses Lake - Moses Lake, WA has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Hearthstone Moses Lake - Moses Lake, WA

Took A Tour!!

This community was focused more on independent residents. It wasn't really what we were searching for but i did like that everything was really organized and cleaned throughout the place. The staff were attentive with me and the tour guide was very informative. They did offer me a complimentary meal but i didn't have time to enjoy it. Everyone was very accommodating and really helpful.

Great Care for mom

This is a nice community. My mom is happy with the community. The staff is great and caring for all my mom's needs. Activities are offered, but she is not participating right now. I would highly recommend this community for the value and the great care.

Not the right place

My Mom made the decision to go into Hearthstone on her own accord, altho now, in retrospect, that decision was made too quickly. She didnt need healthcare, so her being there was mainly for her to get rested after major surgery, and if she liked it, she would stay. The people there are very nice. The issues she had were having to go find her own laundry after it was taken to the laundry room...the food wasnt the best, and the food service wasnt good either. The kitchen is very unorganized, and she did voice her opinion about these things at a few meetings she went to in the short time she was there. For the most part, it served the purpose it was wanted for...for her to get her strength back, and improve on her entire well being, but she wasnt happy there...it just wasnt the right place for her at this time

My Father Is Doing Alright

I know my father is in good hands at this community. I'am very satisfied with everything they have done for us. He has adjusted pretty well to the community. They keep the community very nice and clean. and his rooms is always well maintained as well. The staff is good, they have been helpful. He has tried a couple of activities. He likes most of the food, they do sever well balanced meals. I'am confident about the care he is receiving. So I would recommend it.

Incompetent place for your loved one.

My elderly Aunt became disabled at home and needed a place to stay for several weeks until we could find an in home care giver. I called a service called APlaceformom.com and they helped me to get in contact with several assisted living places for her for temporary respite care. We picked Brookdale Hearthstone on 905 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake wa. Sad to say it turned out to be a nightmare. From day two of her arrival I was called which seemed like every other day with a problem with my elderly Aunt who I thought would be cared for while I was searching for a home caregiver. Always a problem, they called and said she would not eat or drink, she needed visitors, she needed over the counter meds, she needs..she needs...she needs, she needs...never a solution it was always on my shoulders for a solution, it became ridiculous as I lived hours away. After several visits and confrontations by head employees who would not give me straight answers for my questions with only attitudes it was apparent that this place was incompetent and could not care for a puppy let alone an elderly person who needed more care than they wished to give. After almost two weeks I found a care giver who would live with my aunt and give her the proper care she needed. Brookdale was no place for mom or anyone else who would need more than a push in a wheel chair. When I picked up my Aunt she was in poor condition, frail thin and dehydrated, the clothes on her smelled badly since they said my aunt would not take a shower and they can not force them to shower. Well they did not sponge bath her well either as she smelled terrible. When I went to get her clothes, they were on the floor in the closet and they smelled badly too. My aunt had little to eat since they could not force her to eat or drink either, after complaining to find a solution from the Dr. they did very little to assess the condition of my Aunt. So I suppose they just sit and melt away. The more I complained during her stay the more they got defensive. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOVED ONE at Brookstone unless they are walking, talking, eating, sleeping,, showering and taking care of themselves or your loved one will be sitting in the dark all alone stuck in bed and ruling the whole facility since the staff does not seem have the capacity to talk an 87 year old convalescent woman to take a shower or eat. This was my first experience with dealing with a place for my loved one. I am fully aware of what to look for now when my parents need help in this area and it won't be this place. When talking to the Director it was apparent that they are going to need some training in many areas. How long has this been going on with others? I am a fair and honest person but to see this happen to my aunt was appalling. Much more happened but it would turn into a novel. My advice is to check reviews such as this to make sure you know what is going on in communities such as this, it might look like a pretty place but its whats inside that counts. I learned a huge lesson at the expense of my loved one.

He’s happy there and that’s what’s most important.

Each community has its own environment so that’s what you really want to look – for a community that fits you – that you’re more comfortable. It’s a very clean and friendly community. He’s happy there and that’s what’s most important.

living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the Emeritus family. Through special
delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.