Brookdale Harbor Bay - Gig Harbor, WA

Brookdale Harbor Bay - Gig Harbor, WA has yet not published prices.

A Safe Memory Care

It is a wonderful experience for my husband. The staff are over and beyond with him and I see he is doing better. He has made a friend that he likes to talk with. The staff are mature a good with the residents. I have not seen any staff turnover and they have worked there for a very long time. I am happy with the community and he is happy there and he loves the nurses.

Communication Could Be Better

Well I do think that the all of the staff members at Brookdale Harbor Bay need better communication among themselves when appointments are made for the residents, like doctor's appointments and the like.

Depends on the Nurse

I think that it depends on the nurses who are on duty. One nurse we are in love with, but the other one is always short with us when we call, which is frustrating because I was told I could call at any time.

My mother's final days

My mother lived here for 2 months before her death. I spent a lot of time sitting with her in the common areas so I saw a lot of activity. The meals were very good and my mother looked forward to them. The overall treatment of the residents was cheerful, respectful, and gentle. Everyone was very responsive to my questions & concerns regarding my mother and her declining health. I'm very thankful she spent her final two months with these people.