Lodge at Mallard's Landing - Gig Harbor, WA

Cheerful Lodge

My friend and I are in our seventies and starting to look at facilities in our area. [Name removed] showed us around and was so helpful and cheerful, in fact we were impressed with the whole feel of The Lodge. Staff always had a smile and seemed to know everyone by name. If we were ready to move today we would love to share a two bedroom cottage. The lodge is very fortunate to have someone like [name removed] representing them.

The apartments were very ni...

The apartments were very nice, but the one that was available was right at the street. I prefer more privacy.I was looking for a cottage style. The staff was excellent and I was impressed with the art class you had on going. Overall a very nice facility and I have not completely ruled it out.

samantha sprigg

Thank you for your review. Providing meaningful and enjoyable activities, is something we strive for at The Lodge!

I loved this place!

This is the perfect place for my Mother...it's right in my back yard...not only is it close but the facility shines...I was impressed that the tenants were very happy...(I thought they would all be gloom and doom) ...my tour guide Jen Drake kept getting waves from them...that's really a good sign...I also arrived unexpected...so I know there was no sprucing up...there's plenty of rooms for activities along with quaint hide a ways for private conversations...I guess what I really enjoyed the most was the smiles I kept seeing on the faces of those that I hope will soon be my Mothers new friends...btw...I just now need to work on my Mother in Law...I would love for her to live here too...life would be so good....=) I rate this a five star!

samantha sprigg

Teresa thank you so much for the review. We would love for your mother in law to move in.

Indulge in All We Have to Offer… Nestled in between the mountains and waterways of beautiful Gig Harbor, the scenery enveloping The Lodge at Mallard’s Landing is exceptional. But as amazing as the scenery is outside the doors of our community, we think the best we have to offer lies within. Mallard’s Landing boasts beautiful apartments and cottages with top notch amenities and activities to enjoy. From the fine finishes in our cottages to the elegant dinners in our Grand Lodge to the exceptional care provided by our staff, everything at Mallard’s Landing is designed with your enjoyment in mind.