Orchard Pointe - Port Orchard, WA

Caring Community

We toured this communityWe toured this community for my mom. We liked the staff who were friendly and helpful to answer the questions we had. The menu looked appealing and the activities would have been offered. The community was nice and clean and we liked this community, but it was farther then what we wanted. We highly recommend this community for the benefits of the care that are offered here with a good value for a loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Care and comfort

I am happy with this community. The staff are caring and they do try and keep me informed on the progress. The community is clean and maintained. The meals are very good and a nice variety to choose from. They offer some great activities that are enjoyed. We would recommend this community to other families for the care of a loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your confidence in us!

Seems like a nice place

Overall our experience with Orchard Pointe has been a good one. The people here are friendly and professional, and the atmosphere of the community is comfortable and pleasant. I did feel that the staff could have been a bit better prepared during our tour, they didn't have answers to many of the questions I had readily available.

A great place for your loved,ome

I was very upset to have to put my mother in memory care but the staff and place at Orchard Pointe made the transistion so easy. ALL the staff are caring with the residents, you can see that they really enjoy working there and taking care of the residents. Most of all my mother loves being there, the meals and quality of care is outstanding. i am so blessed to have found this place. I cannot say enough good things about the place .

The staff at Orchard Pointe made my mother feel comfortable and cared for in the last weeks of her life. The staff was compassionate, caring and professional. I will always be grateful to them.

Quiet and Remote, but easy access to ...

Quiet and Remote, but easy access to Hwy 16 & professional medical services. Enthusiastic, warm, and welcoming staff. Emergency Response and Secured premises. Older facility with recent renovations to shared common areas are well designed. Outside areas need attention. No outside activities; awaiting corporate authorization for transportation vehicle. Primarily female population.

Was an inviting,warm,caring place. Ve...

Was an inviting,warm,caring place. Very positive.

Located in Washington state’s beautiful Kitsap Peninsula, Orchard Pointe Memory Care Community offers a specialized program of care designed to meet each resident’s unique needs. We know how important it is to provide a stable, therapeutic environment for those experiencing dementia. Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with the residents and their families to develop personalized programs that focus on meaningful tasks which are engaging and stimulating while also being stress-free.