Cascade Park Gardens - Tacoma, WA

Not the right fit.

I toured the Cascade Park Gardens. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and they answered all of my questions. The facility was clean but it did look like it needed some painting done. There were two residents to a room and I was looking for something more private for my mom.

This was a good placement for my loved one!!

The staff are wonderful, supportive and understanding of my mother in law's condition. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. The community is clean and they take care of any issues as needed. They do offer some activities. I would recommend this community.

We moved my mother in law into Cascade Gardens 2 months ago. We were concerned about how she would adjust after living alone for 40 years. Staff were supportive, personal, and caring. She has had no difficulties with adjustment, and has told us, "They have everything I like." We are very pleased!

It Is Fantastic Here

We are pretty sure we are moving our loved one here. The residents are happy every where you go, there not a face that looked unhappy. I got to view all levels of the facility and I did see they were clean an up-kept. The community is like a hidden gem, it does not look like the typical community but is truly a wonderful place. I most like there are activities and outing available for our loved one. Overall the staff put forth the best effort to keep all residents happy

Looked pretty decent. Not too far away.

Looked pretty decent. Not too far away.

A older and smaller building. In add...

A older and smaller building. In addition I was NOT convinced that they really had a clear understanding of diabetes management. They were very nice and the young lady that gave me the tour was very helpful. It's just not the right place for my mom

The Director was very pleasant and wi...

The Director was very pleasant and willing to answer questions, but is fairly new and not sure about some things. I was not too pleased with how they deal with meals. If I had to change Mom, I would consider them.

Cascade Park Gardens was constructed in 1995, and is located just West of the Tacoma Mall, Pierce County’s dominant shopping center. From the large fireplaces that welcomes you, to our cozy entertainment and activity rooms, you will appreciate the warm and homelike atmosphere of Cascade Park Gardens.
Cascade Park Gardens offers Northwest seniors exceptional quality at affordable prices. We pride ourselves on remaining affordable and accessible to all Tacoma area seniors. Cascade Park Gardens provides our residents with a comfortable lifestyles that bridges the gap between Independent Living and skilled nursing care. Our community is specifically designed for older adults who desire to remain independent, yet may require assistance with activities of daily living.

Located within Cascade Park Gardens you will find our “Special Care Unit”, a professionally developed secure program designed to give our residents living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia a richer life through therapeutic activities and skilled nursing services. Our residents live as independently as possible within a safe, comfortable environment that truly becomes home to them.

At Cascade Park Gardens our residents will find that the burdens and chores associated with daily living are lifted, allowing them the freedom to enjoy social interaction and a higher level of personal independence.