La Conner Retirement Inn - La Conner, WA

La Conner Retirement Inn - La Conner, WA has yet not published prices.

La Conner Retirement Inn is an Independent and Assisted Living community located in the gorgeous Skagit Valley. This waterfront community is home to unique gift shops, artists, writers, museums, restaurants and a marina. Whether your newly retired or need assisted living, our friendly and courteous staff is dedicated to providing the personal services you need to maintain your independence, peace of mind and active life style. We offer several floor plans, ranging from studio, one and two bedroom apartments or independent, detached cottages to add your own furnishing and personal touch. Our services include Social and recreational activities, weekly housekeeping and linen services, underground secured parking, three gourmet home-cooked meals nutritionally created by our chefs. We take personal pride in the assisted living services we have always offered our residents. All this and a backyard of colorful tulip field too! No wonder La Conner is the ideal location to retire.

Liked room size. Closet storage was nice. Kitchenette was nice without stove top and more storage. Activities room was a low rating because it was messy and unorganized. Low rating on meal plan and dinning times.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We hope that you will come back and visit again as your previous concerns have been addressed.

I highly recommend La Conner Retirement Inn.

My parents moved to La Conner Retirement Inn one year ago as my father's health was failing and taking care of him and their house was becoming too much work for my mom, and living closer to me and to medical services became important. Since day one I have been very impressed with this facility and their staff. The staff provided great support and advice about the process of moving, preparing us on what to expect and how to make the transition as easy as possible. The staff always greets you warmly with a sense of truly caring. They do a great job of encouraging residents to remain as active and engaged as possible, providing many opportunities and activities.

The facility is outstanding. Always very clean and nicely decorated. Much more like a fancy senior apartment setting rather than an assisted living institutional setting. They do offer varying levels of assisted living as needed and always providing that care in a kind, respectful and compassionate way.

My father ended up passing away a few months after moving, but my mother continues to thrive living in this setting. She regularly strolls around the town of La Conner and the waterfront boardwalk with her rolling walker, and she enjoys taking advantage of the multitude of activities at the Inn and their many planned outings. I couldn't be more happy for her!

The only area of improvement I could recommend is the food. In general the food is good, and I'm sure it would be difficult to meet varying dietary requirements for all of the residents, but there doesn't seem to be many options at each meal to provide alternates for individuals with varying needs or tastes. This is a very minor complaint though, just a little area to work on.

Again though, this is an absolutely wonderful facility with outstanding staff and I highly recommend it.
Thanks for reading.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you so much for your review of our community. We appreciate your kind words and value your recommendation!

A nice place to live

This is a nice community . Very clean environment to enjoy. A few small improvements could be updated. The food also needs improvements with seasoning if possible. They do offer activities for those who want to join in. I would recommend this community to others.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with La Conner Retirement Inn. We appreciate your kind words!

I would rate the food a 3!

We are currently still moving and settling in to La Conner. The staff are great I would give them a 5. The community is clean and well taken care of. There are activities available however we have not had a chance to participate in any. They do not offer a good variety of food. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and community. We encourage you to contact us directly through our comments and concerns hotline (or email address) provided on our website so that we may address your concerns.

Pleasant location, nice staff

Location in LaConner has many nice shops and restaurants within walking distance (a couple of blocks). Staff at LCRI is very friendly and concerned. Rooms are well laid out with large closets and good-sized refrigerators. Dining room is attractive; food is generally acceptable and sometimes very good.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Five Stars for the La Conner Retirement Inn

My step-mother moved from her beloved home of 50 years in New Jersey to the La Conner Retirement Inn at age 90. Needless to say, she was very apprehensive about the move. After arriving at the Inn and getting settled into her one room apartment, she found living there enjoyable and fulfilling during her 9 year residence. She couldn't have been happier with the pleasant and supportive staff, all the activities that she participated in, and the quaint town of La Conner. She loved her apartment and the cleanliness of the Inn.

As family members of a resident at the Inn, we were thankful for all the extra care and attention given to my step-mother. We found the communication with the staff in addressing any issue that came up to be excellent. We highly recommend the La Conner Retirement Inn.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your review of our community. Thank you for sharing your experience of La Conner Retirement Inn.

SIGN ME UP

Both of my parents are living happily at LaConner. The caregivers and administrative staff are so attentive, pleasant and professional. My parents started out not needing much assistance. My mother had a extreme (COPD)pneumonia episode, was hospitalized and welcomed back graciously to La Conner on hospice. The very meticulous and caring group of caregivers, care assessment administrator plus staff Nurse with med techs and (hospice) brought my mother from a downhill prognosis to an angelic recovery. My father suffered a heart attack recently has required more assistance and with their caring voices have gotten him to accept their offers. All I can say is.
Thank you .......I hope to have this quality of care in my future. SIGN ME UP ....P.S. Beautiful homey,friendly facility and location.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience with our community. Your kind words about our staff and community are appreciated.

If Dad's happy, we're happy. ..and he is!

My father has been a happy resident there for almost 9 years! He fell in love with LaConner on a visit from California to see us in Washington. He was 93 then and lived Independently in one of the cottages. He is now almost 102 and now needs a great deal of assistance which under Amanda [removed] and her fabulous staff...does a wonderful job of doing so. Ever since she has arrived at the Inn I can rest easy that my father's needs are well taken care of.
I believe in being a hands on advocate of our loved ones. She welcomes our involved presence and she and her staff are always accessible thru visits phone calls and texts.
I have always highly recommended the Inn to others and will continue to do so.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of La Conner Retirement Inn. We appreciate your kind words. We are happy that your family has found a happy home in La Conner Retirement Inn.

My Father Couldn't be happier!

My father decided to move up from California to live in the La Conner Retirement Inn. Gizelle (sp?) gave us a tour, showed us two different floor plans available at the time and answered all of our many questions. Dad was ready to be taken care of and have someone else do the cooking :-).

It has been almost 2 months and he couldn't be happier that he made the decision to move in. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. They treat each resident like their own family member and bend over backwards to make everyone feel at home.

The entire facility is spotless and has no odor. Lots of windows, a full schedule of activities each day with field trips at least once a week.

The location couldn't be any better, with a newly built boardwalk to exercise with a walk each morning, many excellent restaurants to take family out to, a beautiful hotel right across the street that gives a discount to family of residents, and the Swinomish Channel is a stone's throw away.

We are so grateful for all that La Conner Retirement Inn provides for my father and all of the residents.

Radiant Senior Living

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on your experience with La Conner Retirement Inn. We appreciate your kind words.

Couldn't be happier!

Beautiful setting with a very skilled and caring staff. We couldn't be more happy with La Conner Retirement Inn. We recently helped my parents move so they could be closer to us and get a bit of help with meals, etc. while still maintaining as much independence as they can. The staff there has been nothing short of wonderful in making what can be a difficult and stressful time go very smooth. I highly recommend La Conner Retirement Inn!

Radiant Senior Living

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community and staff.

excellent place

I have a family member living here for more than a year now. Everything about this place is positive. The staff members are friendly, caring, and very helpful. The service is excellent and the price is reasonable. The place is very inviting and it really feels like home. My family member enjoys living here and speaks fondly of his new home. I would highly recommend La Conner Retirement center for your loved ones.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with La Conner Retirement Inn. We value your recommendation!

The Big Move

Change is never easy, especially as we age. The entire staff works in unity and smoothly helped our aunt make the transition from independent to community living. I have worked in several assisted living communities but am highly appreciative of this staff, their understanding, patience and wisdom in making others comfortable.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our hard working, dedicated staff members. We appreciate you taking the time to review the community!

Great location

The place is clean and well tended; the apartments are thoughtfully designed with adequate storage. Being located in the scenic town of La Conner is a big plus as everything from grocery store to post office, art museum and galleries, lots of shopping and good restaurants are all in walking distance.
The staff is conscientious, friendly and impressively non-patronizing. As the daughter of a longtime resident, I can't speak highly enough of the current management.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with La Conner Retirement Inn. We appreciate your kind words about our community and management.

Everything seems fine so far.

Everything seems fine so far. We haven’t been there very long, but so far everything is okay. It’s clean and the people are friendly. It seems like a decent value for the money. The activities they offer are okay.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with LaConner Retirement Inn. We appreciate your kind words!

Found the facility clean an...

Found the facility clean and the staff very pleasant. The one draw back is no kitchens so if you like to bake or cook some of your meals you are out of luck. Apartments were bright and quite spacious. The food so so, and not a lot of choices on the menu.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by phone or email through our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

A beautifuyl area but it was too far ...

A beautifuyl area but it was too far from the city for our retirement living lifestyle.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!