Caring Hearts Senior Care - Surprise, AZ

Amazing staff!

[Removed] at the Caring Hearts Senior Care was wonderful! She was caring and I would have loved for her to take care of my father but the home was too far out of the way for my father to get to his appointments. It was less crowded than other homes I saw rand all of the staff were very caring and personable.

Mom loved it here

My Mom was a resident at Caring hearts for several years. She was happy there, she felt as though she were in her own home.
Dee treated her like a family member. Thank you Dee. much love and respect to you!
She was treated with the utmost kindness and respect throughout all of her stages of Alzheimers.

We are pretty happy with it.

We are pretty happy with it. It was clean and the staff was friendly. They are very responsive, and caring. They kept him busy. The food is very good. We chose them because they were just very friendly and attentive to our needs, right away.