Nice community!!

I have no complaints of how things had went for my loved and I during our tour of this place. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities available for all of the residents. Overall it was a great place just not the right fit for my dad in the end decision.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your tour and had a positive experience with us. We are sad to hear you went a different direction.

We enjoyed the tour!

When I toured Elmcroft of Xenia, I thought it was a great place. It was clean and I was impressed with the people there. It was definitely my second choice.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your tour and had a positive experience with us!

Review of Elmcroft of Xenia - Xenia, OH

Very nice homey atmosphere. Residents are very pleasant. Place is very clean and well kept.

So far so good

Elmcroft of Xenia is a beautiful facility. The manager was singing A Capella out of a hymn book. He said he had been singing at his church since he was a kid. I thought that was really neat. We came in unannounced so I know it wasn't staged or anything. They had a farmers market that they had outside for the residents recently. They had animals for the residents to see and a cook out. They have music that they can listen to with i pods that really helps patients with Alzheimer's especially while showering. It really calms their fears. So far so good at this facility.

Nice place. The rooms did not have a kitchenette. Very quiet. Too far from where I live.

They were so accommodating

They were so accommodating with my family's needs. We had pretty specific needs and they met all of them. My grandma made real friends there. They were excellent in communicating with me and my family. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. I would highly recommend the Elmcroft of Xenia. It was a great and positive experience. Everything went very well. Everyone was so friendly. The care services were great.

Loved the facility even though it is in a state of active repair/ remodel it is nice to know they upkeep. The residents seemed genuine and social and the physical rehab facility is great. They worked with us so quickly and efficiently and is the place we have chosen.

Very nice looking facility

I toured this location when I was looking into care options for my loved one. We were very impressed by this place during our tour. It was a nice looking, clean community, and the staff all seemed friendly and caring. Our decision came down to this and one other community, and we ended up choosing the other for logistical reasons.

The Director was very cordial and hel...

The Director was very cordial and helpful. Lovely building. Seemed like a pretty busy place. I think it's a little farther than we'd like.

Known as the City of Hospitality, Xenia is centrally located in the transportation triangle formed by the three major interstate highways, I-70, I-71 and I-75. Xenia’s proximity to Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus enables it to maintain its small-town feel while offering easy access to theatre, music, dance and art.

Elmcroft of Xenia is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Xenia has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Xenia features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.