GARDENS AT EASTSIDE - Greenville, SC

THE BEST THERE IS!

The Gardens has met my expectations, and then some. My dad, who has Alzheimer's, is currently living in assisted living and doing very well. I know as the disease progresses he has 2 other areas within the facility he can transition in to but it's not a large facility which I like. I almost didn't go with The Gardens because they don't have Skilled care, but decided it's more important he be in a place he'd be comfortable with, enjoy and thrive in until a higher level of care is needed. I figure by the time he reaches the Skilled level he won't care too much about WHERE he lives! The Garden's staff and administration are awesome! Everyone truly seems to enjoy their jobs...even the staff that works the floor. The other factor that influenced my decision is how well trained the staff is in dementia care. The Gardens uses the care model taught by Teepa Snow (renowned dementia educator) and each employee receives the training (even the maintenance man) which makes a huge difference! They may be a bit more expensive but it's worth every dime. My dad couldn't be happier, and I sure sleep better at night knowing he is in such a great facility and being taken care of by dementia trained professionals, who do their jobs well...and LOVE what they do!!

More expensive than other places

This was great too and I was hoping it would be a good one because it was close to my mothers house but it was 1000 dollars more and the rooms were nice but with what we could afford, the rooms were much smaller than what we could get somewhere else.

The Gardens at Eastside offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care residences. Premium senior assisted living in South Carolina? It's here.

Our community is designed to provide the best in senior assisted living for every level of need. From simple assistance to memory and dementia care and everything in between, we are dedicated to providing the best in care, dining and daily engagement. Our progressive levels of care grow with our residents and their families to ensure that each member of our community gets the care that is best for them at the time that it's best.