Windsor House Greenville - Greenville, SC

It has a homie feel to it

Clean & Friendly Place

This has been a pretty good fit for us!!!

This community has nice size rooms and they keep the community super clean. The staff are pretty good. I believe there was a management change and I think the staff could be more responsive. The food is acceptable and things have improved since they hired a new chef.
They do offer daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Windsor House, Greenville, SC

We have just recently placed my mother-in-law at Windsor House and she is loving it. She likes it so much better than the independent living resident that she moved from. The residents at Windsor House are happy and friendly, staff is very helpful and the food is terrific.
She has more interest in getting out and meeting people and all around so much happier.

Care capabilities wouldn't have been a good fit

After they assesed my mother in law, they said with her memory capacity they didn't have a secure enough system for her. It actually was my first choice, I liked that it was in a convinient location for us. It seemed like and I thought it was probably one of the most attractive places and the price factor was a really big deal for us. It was the best price for what she got for the money and for how it looked. They didn't have any additional care costs and I think it's because they wanted to have people that were at lower levels of need.

Small, Classy, Clean, Very Warm and C...

Small, Classy, Clean, Very Warm and Caring Feeling. Price not sure about and what happens if moms dementia becomes worse. I love it!

I liked their onsite nursing program ...

I liked their onsite nursing program set up but just didn't get a warm/fuzzy feeling about this place.

A caregiver was very kind and toured ...

A caregiver was very kind and toured me around the property. It was very quiet and I liked that it seemed small and intimate. The grounds were nicely maintained and they appeared to have available rooms.

Our Greenville, SC assisted living center is alive with enjoyable activities, fun and nutritious meals and an atmosphere of caring.
We respect each of our residents’ life choices and work to help them maintain the level of independence that they choose.
Activities are a vital part of the assisted living experience. Here at Windsor House we ensure that there are always fun things to do and people to enjoy these times with. Writer Kimberly Ripley observes, “Most activities planned for assisted living facilities are designed to encourage socialization. Scheduled reasons for people to get together and visit with one another create a healthy environment where friendships blossom and a certain comfort level is maintained. Some of these social activities include outings, ice cream socials, exercise sessions, game nights, Bingo, and dancing events.