POOR Service

I have a friend who lives here and the service in housekeeping and kitchen has gone down, food is burnt or not cooked properly, [Removed] will not talk about concerns, was told she didn't have time when approached her. Housekeeping is clean on the out , take a closer look, common areas, bathrooms are dirty, apartments are cleaned in about 5 min. blinds never cleaned, no dusting, asked to speak to supervisor Wilson, he avoids concerns and never returns phone calls, all we get is promises from him and the ED. At one time this place was number 1 but can't see that now

hgsocialmedia

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your friend has not been pleased with the dining and housekeeping services. Our number one priority is responding immediately to resident’s needs and concerns, as we strive to deliver top quality service with a supportive and responsive team of associates.

I would like the opportunity to discuss these concerns with you in more detail. Please contact me directly at [removed] Ext 4220 or by email at [removed].

Sincerely,
Jeff Sylvester
Executive Director
Heritage Greens

Considering Moving Mom Here

When I first saw it I though, well that's just too expensive. Now I'm considering that option again becasue for the same money that I'm paying at another place we could get the shower assistance and a little help in the morning and the evening and I could go back to administering the medicines myself and we would have to pay for that. I'm just giving it some thought.

We did eat lunch over there and it was good. They have a Sweedish cook and lots of options like in a restaurant. I didn't seem like home cooking but there is a beautiful salad bar. The staff seemed very engaged and friendly.

Enjoy carefree retirement living at its best. At Heritage Greens, we offer a full-service solution for Greensboro's mature adults. Our independent living, VerraSpringSM assisted living residence, and The ArboretumSM for Alzheimer's care, feature a wide variety of apartment sizes and floor plans to meet your needs, not to mention amenities and services for the care level and lifestyle you're after.

Our beautiful, spacious apartments, furnished and decorated with your personal belongings, make you feel at home from the day you move in. Your monthly rent includes a variety of services and amenities such as three meals a day in our full service dining room, weekly housekeeping, apartment maintenance, 24-hour staffing, transportation to and from shopping and doctors' appointments, planned activities and more. In addition, residents are now enjoying our new Healthy Strides Wellness Program, offering more than just exercise; it brings a new lifestyle perspective, an optimistic outlook, and a can-do attitude.

Of equal importance, Heritage Greens offers a unique lifestyle that fosters friendship and independence. Combine this with delightful neighbors, new friends, and a caring staff, and you'll see why Heritage Green is one of Greensboro's premier rental retirement communities.