Brookdale Adrian - Adrian, MI

Brookdale Adrian - Adrian, MI has yet not published prices.

Love One Doing Very Well

I'am satisfied with my brothers move this community. He is doing very well, and I know he is in good hands. They have a good staff, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. I'am comfortable with his move to this community. It is a good, safe facility, and I would recommend it.

Very pleased!

The staff has really helped my mom adjust to the community which we are really surprised. The only thing that we have a problem with is that the water in her apartment is messed up and they are addressing it, but not at the pace I would like. We however, are very pleased with them and satisfied with what they do.

A Nice Place For My Parents

My parents seem happy at this community and have adjusted well to it. My mother particularly loves it as she doesn't have to cook or clean anymore. Their apartment is very nice although it would be nice to have a 2 bathroom selection. The communal areas are nice and clean and the residents we have met are all friendly. The staff is very friendly and helpful. One concern I have is the food quality as it does not contain many healthy, nutrient dense selections. Example is salads made with iceberg lettuce rather than organic romaine or spring mix. My father is a vegetarian and he is challenged to find enough nutrition in the food offered. I would like to see more whole grain, bean, avocado, non-dairy (cashew milk, almond milk, hemp milk) options. The water has a distinct sulpher smell and caused them some gastrointestinal distress. We got them a water filter and this appears to have helped. Overall I will say this is a better place for my parents to be rather than living at home alone. They are comfortable and happy for the most part although my father is having a difficult time accepting the monthly price tag.

Great place for your folks

Everyone is very friendly and professional. My father adjusted much more quickly than I ever thought he would. I believe it's the way they care about their residents that helped make Dad less homesick right from the start. I am sleeping nights again knowing he is safe and well cared for.

Couldn't tour assisted living part

It was independent living and there was no way that my mother could have gone there. They did have some assisted living but unfortunately when I was touring there was a bout of flu and so they highly recommended that we not go to that area. I think it was in January when I toured it and I happened to know before I went down state that there was a lot of flu going around up here so we opted not to tour that part and you probably can't really keep them in their rooms unless they do have they flu and then they'd rather stay there. it was a very, very nice place and we really do wish we could have put her in there but that was another factor of not putting her [removed] they did not have an opening for another 2 months and we needed it right away.

Have visited here - think it is the p...

Have visited here - think it is the perfect place as it will provide the services she needs now at a price she can afford and can move into additional services as she needs them.

Brookdale Adrian is a premiere independent and senior living community in the vibrant city of Adrian, Michigan. Adrian is conveniently located within driving distance of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo. Our city boasts exceptional educational opportunities with Adrian College, Siena Heights University and Jackson College all calling Adrian home. We are proud of our thriving cultural experiences and our warm and welcoming community.

Life at Brookdale Adrian bursts with vitality and warmth. We offer a full activities calendar that strives to meet the unique interests of our residents so that there is always something to do.

Our list of services and amenities is extensive and includes

A full-service dining program with a choice of menu options, using only the freshest ingredients
Weekly housekeeping services
Linen and towel service weekly
Scheduled transportation services to take residents shopping, to lunch downtown or personal appointments
Fitness and wellness programs and an on-site exercise room
A well-trained and caring staff available around the clock
A game room and community room for residents to interact and develop meaningful connections
Arts and crafts program