Bristol Manor of Elsberry - Elsberry, MO

Bad Bad Place

My mother left this place last year because the staff was reduced to one person most of the time. The same one person. Please don't consider this a good place for anyone you care about. Such a shame too because there's a huge need right there for affordable elder care and this could be a great opportunity for someone to do it right. Apparently assisted living is regulated much differently than nursing homes. I know there were state regulators that came periodically when my mom was there but nothing changed for the better.

Compassionate Employees

For the most part the staff are providing good care and it seems like they really care about all the residents. The community make good tasting meals and has enough portions for all. The staff do a good job cleaning the facility all around. I was lucky to find this community and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend them.

Review of Bristol Manor of Elsberry - Elsberry, MO

Staff and manager were very friendly answered all my questions I enjoyed talking with them the facility was very clean

Services provided at no additional cost:

Private room and private bath
3 nutritious meals per day and snacks
Medication administration including insulin administration
Housekeeping services
Laundry service
Activities

Our company has been providing care for Seniors since 1990 when we built our first Community.
We have served seniors in Elsberry and the surrounding area for 18 years.
Our community is licensed by the MO Department of Health and Senior Services for 12 residents. Our small service number allows for the staff to really get to know the seniors who live with us – not just as a community resident, but as a person. Moving to a care facility can be frightening for both the resident and their family, but our trained staff help ease the transition with genuine caring, respect, and understanding of the feelings that accompany such a life change. Your loved one’s physical health, mental health, emotional needs and safety are important to us. Finding a community who knows how to address those needs are what we are all looking for, right?
A small community lends more to a large family setting rather than a nursing home setting. Residents have input on meals and activities in their community. It is a definitely a community intended to promote independence with helping hands when needed. Our community bridges the gap between not being able to stay at home alone and not needing the services of a nursing home.
We encourage you to tour our facility, learn more about us, and see the difference for yourself.

Please view our video at http://youtu.be/2x6KQS6411w