Shady Grove Center - Rockville, MD

Shady Grove Center - Rockville, MD has yet not published prices.

Shady Grove Center

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff and the facility at the Shady Grove Center My family and I are completely satisfied with the care that my mother- in-law received there.
My mother-in-law recently fell at her house and required a stay at a rehabilitation facility. She had cut her head and fractured her arm. In a short amount of time, my husband had to look at facilities in the area. He decided on the Shady Grove Center. From the moment that my mother-in-law arrived, she encountered staff members who were warm, welcoming and professional. The social worker, head of nursing, and a variety of other staff members met with us the day after she arrived and laid out a specific plan of care for her. This included physical and occupational therapy and an assortment of other services. They
welcomed us to contact them with any concerns that came up.
At least one family member visited my mother in law every day. We were all extremely pleased with her care. It really seemed as though everyone went out of their way to tend to her needs. Although we were anticipating supplementing her meals with home cooked goodies, she was completely happy with the food that was served. Her occupational and physical therapy sessions were very thorough, while taking into consideration her physical injuries. The therapists communicated with us regularly about her progress. The nursing staff was very friendly and helped her with many of the activities where her mobility was limited. They always seemed very knowledgeable and efficient. Her room and the rest of the facility always seemed extremely clean.
The social worker was available any time we had questions.
She coordinated all of the insurance issues and many other aspects of my mother-in-law’s care. When it came time for my mother-in-law to return home, she seemed to magically arrange everything. This included such things as a hospital bed for their home, home therapy, and home nursing services.
Having had a number of experiences with reputable rehabilitation facilities when caring for my own mother, I can honestly say that the Shady Grove Center was outstanding by comparison. Our experience there was as close to perfect as possible.

I would recommend!!!!

My dad was doing great in the assisted living part of Shady Grove also known as Kingshire Manor. The food is good although they need to cook the potatoes more. The community is incredible and the staff are fabulous. He was progressing well prior to his stroke. Since his stroke he is living in the long term section Shady Grove.