Brandywine Living at Senior Suites - East Norriton, PA

Brandywine Living at Senior Suites - East Norriton, PA has yet not published prices.

Brandywine, an Easy Decision

It is not easy helping to make decisions for your aging parents. Our family had toured Branywine Assisted Living a year earlier but my parents were not quite ready to give up the house yet. When health and safety became the primary issues it was time. The staff at Brandywine had remembered us from our previous tour. They were here for us! You walked in the front door and it felt like Home! The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The Staff is cheerful and everbody knows your name. Nursing care is available 24 hours a day. Help with personall care, delicious meals and entertainment are all available. My parents resided together at Brandywine for 1 year until my mother passed away. Although my dad misses my mother, the staff have become an extended family.

Home

My mother has been living at Brandywine since January. She has a very nice apartment, a very active schedule and the best people tending to her needs. The facility is very nice, the food is amazing and the amount of activities that are offered has made it possible to only visit my mother with an appointment! She loves it and enjoys socializing with the residents. My mother's medical needs are taken cared of, she has assistance with showering and getting dressed and she still has her independence. The staff are superb! They know everyone of the residents. They take the time to stop and talk to everyone out and about. My family is very confident in the choice we made at Brandywine!

Safe and Caring

My wife was a resident in the Reflections Unit at Brandywine Senior Suites for almost three years. Many extraordinary people attended to her in a most caring and sensitive manner. It takes a special blend of personality, character, skill, temperament, and training to perform the tasks that create this atmosphere. The most impressive aspect of this facility is the number of staff on duty at any time. Every time I visited, I was greeted by name with a friendly and welcoming smile. Every staff member knew where my wife was located and her general condition and demeanor. The nursing team kept me continually informed as to her condition. When responding to a message at any hour I was connected immediately to the nurse on duty. I firmly believe that Brandywine's signature programs of music and interactive mental and physical activities as a basic form of therapy successfully mitigated the extreme behaviors frequently associated with certain forms of dementia. Our family is grateful for the safe and respectful environment provided by this outstanding facility.

I found Brandywine to be the right choice for my Aunt. The staff was very friendly and the facility was very clean. She did not participate in activities but that was her choice. Unfortunately she passed away after 4-1/2 months. I would recommend Brandywine to anyone.

Best in the Bunch

Once too often, we had found my Grandmother unresponsive in her own regular apartment and decided it was time for a change of environment! After searching the internet for local places, we had accrued a very short list of facilities that had passed our initial requirements. Together with my Mother, we devised a laundry list of questions that we planned on asking at our visit. The staff was GREAT! Not only did they entertain our 70+ question test (within an hour of us emailing it to them), but they dedicated the time to make sure we knew everything necessary and still answered more emails afterwards!!! Since moving my Grandmother in, she seems to be very well taken care of. She no longer naps all day long, getting her days and nights confused. The activities keep her busy most of the time and we've even been invited to participate along with her. The staff is very friendly. The facility is clean and doesn't wreak of urine. The tenants are a joy to be around and seem pleased with their accommodations. I wish they would be able to work with the health insurance, but am pleased with everything else. I would definitely recommend it as a place to look into for anyone else facing this stage in life!!!

wonderful assisted living residence

Brandywine Senior Living at Senior Suites
[Removed]
I was so fortunate to have found Brandywine as an assisted living facility for my mother.The room was spacious and bright and wheel chair accessible. My mother especially enjoyed the covered front porch with the gorgeous hanging baskets and the roses in the central courtyard. All of the staff including nursing, aids, housekeeping, and administration were exceptional and kind in taking care of my mother and making her feel at home. She had the Brandywine staff to watch over her like she was family. It is a very special residence where family members can feel comfortable that their loved ones will receive the care and protection they deserve.

New Management is Great!

I can not begin to say enough good things about the new managers at Senior Suites. The changes in the atmosphere and appearance of the building are enriching my mothers life in ways I could only have hoped for. The food could still use a little improvement, but is much better than it has been. Staff seem happier too mom says.

Thank God for Brandywine!

Brandywine Senior Living is the best choice we could possibly have made! The absolute best! My brother and I passed up many other senior and assisted living complexes, because they just weren't good enough for our mother! This woman did everything for us, and we wanted to be sure that everything is done for her now, in this, her 98th year. Thank you to Cathy Quinn, and all the wonderful staff at Brandywine! We highly recommend it! Thank you so much!

Brandywine Senior Living at East Norriton

I am the pastor of a resident at Brandywine Senior Living in East Norriton and have been impressed with the overall facility during my two recent visits there. They have a high ratio between staff and residents and the staff are extremely friendly to visitors when they arrive and they help you connect with the person you are visiting. The staff extends high quality care to the patients and the facility has a variety of activities in order to meet the overall needs of the residents.
I have visited many senior living care facilities over the years and the care exhibited here is exemplary.

Looked great during our tour

We toured this location when we were looking into options for our loved ones. This was a very nice looking community, and it was on our short list of places we were deciding between. It was clean, everyone was very friendly, and I'm sure it would have been a great place to live!

Great Place!

I like this community very much. The staff and residents are friendly. Facility is clean. The only problem I have is there is not pool onsite and I will have to make arrangements with the community 4-5 miles away to use their pool. There are many actvites for seniors as well. Overall my kids and I really like this community.

Wonderful medical staff

The main reason I selected this place was that they have a very good nursing staff and a great doctor that serves the community. It is a clean, well kept facility in general, and the staff have all been friendly and professional. They also appear to have a good variety of activities, although my loved one does not participate in many.

Looked great

This place looked very nice when I toured. The staff seemed friendly, and it was very clean. We ended up selecting a community that was closer to areas that my mother was familiar with, but this place was an option we were considering.

nice place clean, occupants...

nice place clean, occupants seemed to enjoy the environment. Price may be a problem but they say they will work with me but not sure they can get to a number that works for me. I will call them back after I look at 2-3 more locations.

Very Caring, Nurturing People

The only thing I wish they had is more Jewish people there because my mother is very much in a minority and she'd like being around more Jewish people. To me it doesn't matter but to her it does.

The people are very caring, the food is gread and the place is clean. I think all of those places are too expensive but based on what's out there, I think it's fair. The people are very nurturing. They're on top of things which is really nice. They are very very very concerned with what goes on with the residents.

The activities are kind of hokey - some sing along stuff, manicures for the women (my mother's not into that). They have game night, trivia night, and movie night.

Assisted Living and Memory Care

They were very nice but they wound up putting my mother in the regular assisted living unit, not the memory care. They felt she should be fine. That was borderline. We were gone for about a week. My neighbors went to visit her and she followed them out into the parking lot and wanted to go home with them. They got her back inside but I felt like that happened because the should have been in memory care.

I agree to her being in assisted living because the dining room upstairs didn't seem to be so nice. They did bring them down for music and things with everybody else.

secure locked altymers unit

secure locked altymers unit

lovely staff; property needed a facel...

lovely staff; property needed a facelift on the dementia flr; ruled it out immediately; on the pricey side "for what you get"

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at Senior Suites is situated in the quiet town of East Norriton, in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and is conveniently located just off of Route 476 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Senior Suites is minutes away from the Plymouth Meeting Mall, and a short drive to the city of Philadelphia and the Pocono Mountains.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
Our residents can be seen enjoying a variety of programs guaranteed to enliven their spirit. Our Floral Lovers Club is very well known in the area and surrounding towns and provides residents and visitors with a truly unique experience. In fact, Senior Suites offers an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, you know that your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that at Senior Suites, as with all of Brandywine communities, our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards is apparent in all we do. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.