Brookdale West Bay - Warwick, RI

Brookdale West Bay - Warwick, RI has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale West Bay - Warwick, RI

This was a nice facility but the location was not the best for our family.

Not very impressed!!

I was not very impressed with my tour of this community. The guy who gave my loved one and I the tour did not seem to have the answers to many of the questions I had for him. He just was not very knowledgeable in the facility and everything it had to offer. I just ended up not choosing this place after that experience.

My Tour was A Nice One Overall

This is a fine community, and my tour of it went well. The staff was kind, and my questions were answered. The community looked nice, everything appeared to be well-kept. Everything went well, and it was a good experience.

Very informative!

My tour of the Brookdale West Bay went very well. The lady that I met with gave me a lot of helpful information as well as answering all of my questions. This community would be great for anyone, but it was not as close to my home as other ones that I toured.

When I Went To Visit

It was a good tour and our guide seemed knowledgeable about the community. The facility was nice and clean. After seeing the community we found out that the staff are not knowledgeable about our dementia and they had no rooms available.

I would recommend Brookdale West Bay to family and friends!!!!

The staff at this community have been very helpful and understanding about my mom's needs. The food is good. The only complaint she has is that there are a lot of meals that have a gravy or a sauce on them. She is getting involved in some of the activities. She likes the be fit exercise class and the musical sessions. She has also signed up for some of the outings.

New resident

Staff is extremely cordial. The activities planed are numerous. Food and service are excellent.

Absolutely Great

No complaints A wonderful Place

Very friendly and accommodating staff

They do a great job overall at West Bay Retirement Living! The staff are all very friendly, and they were very patient working with my loved one. She was very concerned about making this kind of move, and they listened to her and talked her through the process. They've been very easy to work with all around!

Nice looking community

We looked into this community when we were searching for some respite care for a loved one. This was a nice looking place, and the staff all seemed very friendly. However, it didn't look like the level of care would have been appropriate for my loved one, this place looked to be more independent than what we were looking for.

A Work In Progress..

This community could use some help. They could definitely improve in some areas. It is pretty clean, with the exception of some of the common area bathrooms. I know that they offer activities, but they could definitely do a better job with engagement. I'm not impressed with the employees checking in on my loved one. I was under the impression they would check on my loved one daily, and then let me know if I should be concerned with anything, which is not how it has been. I was told they could accomodate my needs, so hopefully things will change soon.

My mother and I loved this ...

My mother and I loved this facility. It is a bit outdated, which is the only reason I am giving it a four star rating. But the people were friendly (Elizabeth was fabulous!), the residents were welcoming, the apartment was larger than others, and they seemed to be more in line with the activities that interest my mother. In addition, the residents seem to be higher functioning and along the same level or better than my mother. This makes me feel as though they will help to keep my mother young.

“Our cheerful atmosphere and carefree lifestyle is enhanced by our welcoming, friendly and courteous staff.” Renowned West Bay Retirement Living holds the distinction of being the first dedicated retirement and assisted living community in New England. West Bay Retirement Living remains as inviting today as it did when we first opened our doors more than a generation ago. We pride ourselves on the longevity and consistency of our staff. The community is centrally located in the very heart of Rhode Island, just minutes from Interstate 95.

West Bay Retirement Living features a private dining room, card room, arts/crafts room, library, spacious common areas, whirlpool spa and patio. Our spacious apartment homes offer pond views, balconies, individual climate control, kitchens, patios, emergency call systems and step-in showers. Featuring convenient restaurant-style dining, our dining services offer exciting and delicious chef-prepared meals that are pleasing to the palette and enticing to the eye. And you won’t have to worry about home maintenance or chores. Our staff takes care of all that for you, leaving you time to pursue your interests.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular programs include book club, mind aerobics, “What’s New,” dining out, Wii programs, Forever Fit, leadership forum and welcome programs for new residents.

Our Healthy Connections Individualized Care Services (I-Care) offer a helping hand to residents who need assistance with activities of daily living or memory care. Our memory care program has new life stations and a dedicated and specially trained staff. Our custom programs provide compassionate care and meaningful interaction. Our staff is committed to helping those with memory loss maintain their independence and dignity for as lon