Atria Aquidneck Place - Portsmouth, RI

Father Loves It Here

My father is well here in this community. So far it has been good move for him, and his needs. He loves it here, and I'am satisfied with this community. They have a good staff, and I know he is in good hands. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility. There are good activities offered, and good meals provided. All is well for my father with his move to this community, and I would recommend it.

New Way of Living

Atria is a new way of living but I'm liking it, and I'm more than pleased with the size of my accommodations. Another plus, for me, are the beautiful grounds with their walking paths.

Just perfect!

I really really like the staff here. They are super friendly and they really care for the residents. The community is always clean and tidy. The community is wonderful and has a great layout. The only thing is that my loved one does not want to stay. They were great in trying to help my loved one transition.

Lovely Community !!

My loved ones favorite thing about this community is all of the different activities and field trips they have throughout the week. The building is well taken care of and always kept very clean. The meals they offer are healthy and well proportioned for the residents. I would highly recommend this place to any family member or friend.

great actiivies

There was singing going on that drew a crowd and everyone seemed to be happy.

Happy there

They seem to be happy there. I would say it’s definitely worth checking out. They’ve been very accomadating. The food was pretty good. There is most definitely enough parking. It’s clean and the people are friendly. They’re caring people.

We chose this facility and the staff ...

We chose this facility and the staff has been very friendly and responsive to our mother's needs.

Exactly what we were looking for

I have to thank A Place for Mom for their help in connecting our family to Atria Aquidneck in Portsmouth, RI. We had been looking for a quality facility in a convenient location that was affordable for my mom given her limited income and assets. We could not have been more pleased with the result. Your representative was helpful and responsive and put us in contact with the right people at Atria Aquidneck. Everyone there was very responsive and accommodating to our needs. We were very fortunate to find this facility when we did for Mom given her mobility and memory loss issues, but she is now fully settled into her new home and readily adapting to her new environment. The transition was amazingly smooth and seamless thanks to all the folks at Atria who helped us in this process. The facility is first rate and Mom has already met many new friends at Atria. All of my siblings have echoed the thought that we hope that WE can be so lucky to find such a great place when our time comes!

Outstanding visit. Director did treme...

Outstanding visit. Director did tremendous job of making Mom & Dad comfortable.

At Atria Aquidneck Place, you’ll find a supportive community with New England charm and the comforts of home. Take a leisurely walk with friends and family around our beautiful five-acre campus, or shop in nearby historic Newport. Atria Aquidneck Place is conveniently located close to local attractions, beaches, parks, theaters and festivals.