Brightview Canton - Canton, MA has yet not published prices.

BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER ISSUES

My parents have lived at Brightview, Canton, MA for a while now and they enjoy the residents, staff and the activities provided. The one complaint we hear from most of the residents, and its A BIG ONE, is that the food at breakfast, lunch and especially dinner is poorly planned, cooked and presented. This situation has affected the whole atmosphere of the facility. They need a new trained Executive Chef to manage the Kitchen effectively. The Executive Chef should also know how to order and prepare enough food to feed all of the residents at all sittings.

Everyone was nice and the place was immaculate

I toured this facility and it’s beautiful. It’s brand new and very nice. They offer independent living as well as assisted living. Everyone we met seemed really nice and my Mom has a friend that lives in the independent side that absolutely loves it. The place was immaculate when I toured and they had a whole schedule filled with activities for the residents to participate in. They even had a movie room! It really looked like a nice place to live.