Benchmark Senior Living on Clapboardtree - Norwood, MA

I toured this community for care. The staff was nice and able to answer my questions. The community seems a little older as far as being active. The community was clean but the environment was not what we were looking for. We would recommend this others tour this community for the care of a loved one.

She's enjoying it!

My mother is really enjoying being at the Benchmark Senior Living. They are taking good care of her and the food is very good, I have had a couple of meals with her. I would recommend this community to anyone looking because it has been such a positive experience for us.

Great Care for mom

I was fortunate to have my mom be part of a brand new community. She was the 7th resident. I wanted her to be part of starting a community rather than the "New Kid on the Block." I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting from the great staff. They are always friendly and caring. The community is beautiful and clean. The activities are wonderful and they care about what the residents are interested in! Everyone seems very happy. The menu is good and they are open to new meal suggestions. The rooms and facilities are very nice. Very good location and easy to get to.

Everything Went well

My tour of this community was a good one. The community looked nice and clean. All the staff was thoughtful and kind. It has a very cheerful atmosphere, and everything went well.