Brookdale Dedham - Dedham, MA has yet not published prices.

Well kept, clean, friendly. The apartment sizes available just didn't meet our needs.

Not cosmetically appealing for us

Brookdale Dedham had a lot of the amenities we were looking for but the community was not as well kept as other communities we had toured. It was shabby and needed some updating and repairs. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community for our current needs.

Friendly staff!

When I toured Brookdale Dedham, I thought it was a pretty nice place. The staff was friendly and they were able to answer my question and take me around the building.

Too Far for Us, But a Nice Community

Pleasant tour of this community. Everyone was very welcoming and kind. You could tell they do a good job with the cleanliness of the place. All the staff was helpful and pointed us in the right direction. The location of the community wasn't convenient for us to travel too,but it is a very nice place.

Nice Place To Move Too

My sister is currently in rehab, but once she gets better she will be making the move into Brookdale. It is a good looking community. They do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff that we have met have been kind and friendly. Once she makes the move, I know she will be cared for well here. So far this is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

All Is Well For My In Law's Here

All is well for my in law's here at this community, they are doing great. This is a nice community, they do a very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is very good, but my only issue has been the way the the staff change is. It can be a bit confusing at times who their care giver is. I know they are in good hands here, and safe. This is a community I would recommend, my in law's are doing well here.

It Been A Good Experience

My parents are doing well at this community. They seem to have adjusted well to the community. The community looks nice, and their room looks very nice. The staff has been very welcoming and helpful. They do offer activities for the residents when they are ready to participate. They enjoy the meals. It has been a good experience and I would recommend it.

Review of Brookdale Dedham - Dedham, MA

No confidence in care from aids nurses to billing.Beautiful building on lovely wooded grounds

Facility is always clean

The facility is always clean when we arrive there. The staff is very nice and caring. The food is always good. The facility is well kept. There is a warm and caring feeling you feel when you walk into the facility. They offer a lot of activities there.

Best Choice

A warm, caring and professional staff make for a comfortable and safe environment. There is much more to like about Brookdale such as the friendly residents and the delicious food. More often than not there are plenty of activities and the visitors are always welcome anytime.

Mixed experience

Our experience with Emeritus at Wilson Mountain has been somewhat of a mixed one. The facility itself is nice enough, it is clean and well kept and the staff have been friendly for the most part. However, I really get the feeling that they're more in it for the money here. More than once I have seen more well-off residents receiving preferential treatment, or getting their needs looked after first.

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your feedback. We are committed to continuous quality service and care and will share your feedback with our management team.

I am uncomfortable with the Emeritus connection. There was a Frontline expose regarding that company a few years ago. Is this still a valid concern?

Very nice place, overall!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a good one overall! The staff here do a good job for the most part, and although we did have a few minor issues initially they responded to our complaints quickly and made changes. The facility itself is beautiful, clean, and well kept, and Mom says that the food is pretty good! Emeritus was recently bought out by Brookdale, and I have noticed a little shakiness during the transition. However Mom really seems to enjoy it here, and that is what really matters, I would definitely recommend them!

The people who work there are really excellent

They are doing a very good job, but she is not adjusting very well. She is safe which is a good thing. The people who work there are really excellent, and helpful to me. Everyone has been really nice, and accommodating. Everything is kept clean. Jill the executive director is excellent.

A beautiful facility

We looked at a lot of places and they were all very nice. We were able to choose based on which place fit the personality of our loved one, and also the one we chose was one that she already had friends at. This was nice though, a beautiful facility.

Very Happy

He’s very happy with the facility. The food pleased him, which surprised me. It’s very expensive, but we feel that it’s worth the money. The care services are meeting our expectations at this time. It’s very clean and friendly.

Great on all levels

I can not say enough wonderful things about this facility and the staff. It felt like home and we loved how it had so many rooms to hang out in and so many things to do. The staff knew all of the residents by name. Very warm and welcoming.

Care seemed good

We toured this location when looking into options for a loved one. It was a nice looking place, but it didn't have the homey feel that we were looking for. It was very clean and well kept but it felt institutional and hospital-like. It didn't feel like it would have been a good fit for my loved one.

Nice looking community, but not for us

This community was very clean, nice looking, and the staff were friendly. However we didn't like the feel of it, it was a bit impersonal and sterile feeling, and we were looking for something with a more homey feel for my mother-in-law.

Extremely accomodating

They were a tremendous facility to work with. I would tell ya that the facilty was great and the people were absolutely wonderful, professionally courteous and they truly bend over backwards to try to make a fit. They did to the extent of actually knocking down a wall and putting a door between the 2 rooms that would allow both my parents to have ample room and so that my father would be able to be in the same complex as my mother.
They were so increadibly accomodating, I think they have very frequent transportation to a number of different things that were locally available which was nice also.

Bothering me too much via p...

Bothering me too much via phone and not enough outdoor space- overall i am not an Emeritus person even though itis a lovely place

Addressed and remedied issues

The staff I thought was wonderful, I really can't say enought about them, every single one of them were very friendly. I thought the care was okay, of course my mom was used to having care 24/7 before she moved in there so that was a big adjustment for her. For the most part they seemed pretty responsive, I think theres an adjustment period on both sides: she was getting her meds and she was being cared for but she wasn't getting her bathing and shampoo regularly. There was some confusion on the parts of the aids but they did eventually get it straightened out. She couldn't participate in the activities but fortunately she did have a lot of company and she did enjoy the women she ate her meals with; they tried to match them up with people that were compatible with them so that was nice. It's difficult for any family now knowing what to expect, we had a few bumps in the road but it was mostly an understanding between the staff and me.

toured today. very nice, pretty setti...

toured today. very nice, pretty setting,clean. Seems unusually [removed] good and bad? Director great.

Very convenient. More like a hotel, ...

Very convenient. More like a hotel, but rooms still nice. Price seems lower with similar care offerings.

Beautiful setting, rural and quiet. ...

Beautiful setting, rural and quiet. 75% of facility smelled of urine. The Memory Loss unit looked the best I've seen, all residents happy and participating in activities.

Brookdale Dedham is a premiere assisted living and memory care community in Dedham, Massachusetts. Our community boasts an ideal location surrounded by conservation land on the Charles River just minutes from some of the country's best shopping, dining and medical centers. Dedham has a rich history being settled in 1635. Historical landmarks are still around today and Dedham honors their ancestry while giving residents a high quality of life with modern luxuries readily accessible.

Brookdale Dedham offers a continuum of care services from assisted living to memory care that makes it easy for residents to transition if needs change. Our tenured and caring staff is passionate about developing lasting relationships with each resident. Residents choose from a range of apartment styles and layouts to find a home that best meets their lifestyle and needs. Each apartment home has a kitchenette, a private bath, spacious closets and a step-in shower, not to mention stunning views.

It is the vitality of our residents that makes Brookdale Dedham a special senior care community. It is clear that seniors thrive, taking advantage of our services and amenities which include:

Enclosed outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardens
Fully enclosed sun room for year-round enjoyment
On-site salon offering manicures, facials and hairstyling
Elegant dining room serving three meals daily
Cozy library with an abundance of books and computers with internet access