Sunrise of Norwood - Norwood, MA

Care and attention

This is a great community. We like the staff who are attentive and caring. The menu was appealing. This community is clean and a nice enviroment. They offer a nice menu and activities that are offered to the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Tour and options

We like the staff from this community. They offer good care and a lot of options that were needed for my mom. The community is nice and the menu is appealing We would recommend that families look at all the options that are available in this community for the care of a loved one.

Over the top staff!

It has been a very good experience so far. We love the staff, absolutely everyone we have dealt with has been fantastic. They have gone above and beyond to make it a good experience for my father. I would recommend this community to anyone who is looking.

Very nice place!

We really liked the Sunrise of Norwood when touring. The tour guide was knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. What we did not like was the fact that they showed us a dirty room that someone had freshly moved out from. I think they should be showing clean rooms, not ones that are not picked up yet.

A home for care

This community seemed like to be very well established with a lot of its original residents.I found the community to be clean. The menu was appealing. The staff was able to answer my questions. The residents seemed very comfortable and happy. This was a home like atmosphere. I would suggest that other families tour this community for the beginning to end care of a loved one.

Very Patient Staff

All is going well with the care and the staff have been great and patient with my mom, who wants to come home. Nothing is wrong with the place, it is beautiful and great. They involve her with activities and we encourage her. It is more safe for her to be here and I would highly recommend them. [Removed] was terrific and he is the right person for the job.

Great Community

My mother is doing very well here at this community. It is a lovely place, and everybody have been very kind and helpful. I have a good relationship with the staff, They are caring for her and her needs very well. It has been a wonderful experience.

Review of Sunrise of Norwood - Norwood, MA

Neil is lovely. Everyone genuinely liked him. Impressed with such a happy staff. Wonderful little areas to sit beautiful grounds. Rooms a little beat up and very tiny no closet space. If in memory care do not take advantage of whole house so the biggest asset is moot. Level of care available excellent but not very forth coming of pricing. Biggest down is the 911 hospital is Norwood Hospital. Deal breaker

Decent Care

My mother probably should not have been taken there, she was a little beyond what they offered. I thought they were pretty attentive to a lot of the people there, and I would rate their total care between a three and a four out of five.

Very Positive visit. Facility was beautiful and staff were friendly. Neil was a pleasure and very informative. Definately on my list of possibilities.

Dignity and Respect for our mother

My brothers and I have been extremely impressed with the dignity and respect given to my mother by the staff in the Reminiscence Neighborhood of Sunrise of Norwood. The positive approach of the staff keeps her happy, safe, and engaged in a good variety of activities.

superb

The staff at Sunrise of Norwood was superb. Everybody that I spoke with, from the top level to the ground floor, was just wonderful. We were in a crisis and they really went out of their way to help us out. The food, environment, etc., is all just wonderful.

The only negative I can think of is that they do not have any flexibility on the finances. My mom is in a lower income bracket and is thus eligible to receive some aid to help, but they would not allow us to tap into that for whatever reason.

Very nice community

Things have gone very well with Sunrise of Norwood, I'd give them high marks across the board. It's a nice looking facility, they keep everything looking clean and well kept. The staff have all been very friendly, and take great care of the residents.

getting mom's room ready

Mom hasnt moved in yet, but the atmosphere is incredibly warm and vibrant, plus its in a beautiful house. When I met staff and aides today, I was impressed with how much fun and elegant., also, I loved seeing the tea psarty.and the conservatory. The residents seemed great too.

Doing a great job here!

So far they're doing a great job here, it's been a very good place for my loved one. It's a beautiful facility, and it is always well kept and clean. Everyone who has gone to visit her always remarks on how lovely the place is. My aunt has really enjoyed all of the choices she has when it comes to meals and activities. The employees have all be very friendly and helpful, and they really went out of their way to help her transition to this new environment and get her settled in.

Really happy with this one!

So far they've been great, and Mom is enjoying it. It's got a very homey feel, more personal and less like a "facility". We liked that there were a lot of smaller rooms for socializing rather than one big gathering room like some communities we saw had. The staff are great, I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! They also have plenty of activities, and it is in a quiet enough area of town that Mom can take walks, like she likes to do.

Not lifecare just intereste...

Not lifecare just interested in caring for person until they run out of money. Nice looking facility.

have been here & love it, b...

have been here & love it, but they have no skilled nursing

Very convenient & very impressive, wo...

Very convenient & very impressive, would not hesitate to have Mom living here.

Very nice overall, room sizes comfort...

Very nice overall, room sizes comfortable, facility appropriate for mom; clean; pleasant staff;

Had the visit. Nice place.

Had the visit. Nice place.